Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 8 of 1167 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718581085081008 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Wink Hi Everybody

Well, this is my first appearance on ebid so I don't know much....
    Had some (not particularly good) experiences on E??y and got pretty frustrated/annoyed at some of their antics & the high number of scammers who tried to rip me off.
    I'm sure this will be ok??

Looking forward to getting started

Regards
    to
    All!!
    Ian

Smile Another newbie moved over from the other e--y

Hi there
    Ive discovered this site this morning and have already registered and have started selling already,i saw this site by chance when reading something about nochex,Its took bit of working out and my family are now screaming at me to get off the computer,but you know what its like when you find something new,i cant stop browsing,Thankyou again for a great and quite different site as ive still a few things to find out yet.Regards Diane

hi and welcome Diane. Have been here since October 2004, and whilst my company log-in (for fundraising) has had a good few sales, I havent actually sold ANYTHING on my personal membership lol. In fact, havent even sold anything on my company identity since end Nov/beginning Dec last year.

Ups and downs here to be sure, but we keep plugging away.

What kind of stuff do you sell?

Vik xxx

Smile dolphinlady 1 newbie today

Hi there Mrscheeks
    I have sold just about everything on the other site,but i bought some adult items from the warehouse as my niece was doing very well with them,but then she got kicked off the other site as they are a bit prudish about what they sell,i dont normally sell items like this but as they were showing a good profit id thought id have a go with them,ive put them on cheap here as ive only just started,does anyone actually sell anything on ebid?as its a great site,just needs a litle promoting,regards Diane x

I have been listingfor about a month and have sold 3 items but all scams from people wanting to pay by some sort of money order and shipping to strange places like africa etc, kepp an eye out for these, have got 2 more items with bids on and am hoping that these are genuine. These scams are srange as when you email them back saying your only accept say pppay and paypal they dont seem to respond??

Cool Newbie

Hello everyone, have visited the site before but never traded, so I thought that I would give it a go!
    I'm no stranger to the auction game, so watch out for some bargains coming your way!
    Anyway, must crack on, I have lots of photo's to take of lots of items.
    Hope you all check me out and maybe bid on some funky stuff!!!
    John.

Smile

Became a member 10 minutes ago and it looks good

Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    View emerson's Feedback (+1378)
    All-About emerson
    View emerson's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome to all Newbie's. Best of luck to the seller's.Have a browse round the auctions and spread the word, let's get more buyer's over here.

Emerson.
    MY OLD RUBB..........I MEAN QUALITY GOODS
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Emersons

CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR RAINBOWS
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rainbows-H...d-Young-Adults

May the force be with you.

Why are we here if not to make life easier for each other. (Roger Bannister).

Talking look forward to doing business with you all

hi all just reged and ready to start selling this will take a bit of getting used to as been e*#y user for a while but kept suspending my account so i will give this one a chance for a bit.

you can prob geuss what i sell due to my name is this pppay the same as paypal or is it dif need help on that one

any way best to all you users and lets go kick e*#y's ass.

has ne1 thought of advertising this site on theirs as a listing yet ?

well last night I had a lovely surprise .... an email notification telling me a NEWBIE was buying one of my items. First sale in over 2mths lol.

So YEY NEWBIES .... thanks for joining and buying our stuff.

Vik xxx

Thread Information