Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Let's start by saying what crafts we are interested in

Forum Newbie
    View kescrafts's Feedback (+1)
    All-About kescrafts
    View kescrafts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi
    I love cardmaking and cross stitch but don't get much time to stitch always to busy making cards, die cuts and card toppers.
    kes x

I dabble with several crafts. I love mosaics (mainly in the summer cos it so messy!) and of course loads of things with beads... jewellery, home decor, garden stuff etc

Forum Newbie
    View cabinfever's Feedback (+2)
    All-About cabinfever
    View cabinfever's Listings
    Forum Posts

I will share my ignorance...I do not know what you do with salt dough. I have heard of it, but it makes me think of eating, so I am probably wrong.

And mosaics are interesting. I was into stained glass for a while and did some stepping stones, which are mosaic-like. They are very heavy and made with reinforced concrete. Mosaics on table tops and things like that fascinate me. I have thought of doing it in conjunction with my children's furniture.

View saltylady's Feedback (+707)
    All-About saltylady
    View saltylady's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking re salt dough

hiya, you would be very sick if you ate it,
    you shape it in to what you want then cook for a couple of days or untill its solid then you paint it then varnish,
    and as long as its not left in humid conditions it will last for years,
    the kids love making stuff, i have been into old peoples homes and schools and community centers and letting them make things, i did the varnishing then took them back the week after.

Loughborough, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    View sparklybits's Feedback (+5050)
    All-About sparklybits
    View sparklybits's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default crafts

ive only just found this thread duh i love anything to do with crafts and have my own website as well as selling on here i used to do cross stich but find that hard on the eyes now , so i make cards i love stamping and embossing and i adore magnolia stamps which are a cute little girl called tilda and a boy called edwin i have them in my shop on here and they are taking the nation by storm they are swedish , i also like making tiara there great fun to do and jewellery making i have also made soap which is time consumeing but good fun and also expensive !!! i want to try parchment but that looks very intricate so have not tried it yet oh and im also a market trader selling craft items where i have made so many friends and we swap tips and hints im also demonstrateing at a craft show in aug first time for that nurvous but looking forward to it lol x mandy

This is my latest painting an acrlic on canvas 16x12

Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

View saltylady's Feedback (+707)
    All-About saltylady
    View saltylady's Listings
    Forum Posts

wow that is fantastic,

I paint, cross stitch, card make (sometimes), jewellery/beading. Some knitting (but I'm not any good). Gave up on trying to crochet (when the instructor gives up on you, you know you're no good) and origami (once again, I gave up - I can't even make a paper airoplane!). Hopefully when I get rid of my overflowing hoarded stock on here I can start selling some of my handmade pieces.

Oh, I love photography and ceramics too.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

What a variety of talents! And most crafters like a number of different crafts. I am no different. I love sewing, especially toys, teds are on the top of that list. Knitting, crochet, any form of embroidery. I dabble at cardmaking, occasional bit of silk painting but the current favourite is lacemaking. There is a picture of my 'heirloom' on my ME page
    Ken, I love your paintings, just wish I had space on a wall. But with my own creations, and a stepfather who painted for a living we'd have to move to a much larger house

Thread Information