My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Let's start by saying what crafts we are interested in

Welcome from another artist, make sure you email and tell all your previous customers to come over here as well.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

I love cross stitch and it's my main hobby, I've been doing it for about 15 years and have done some lovely stuff over the years. Lately I've been doing lots of cross stitch cards and I'm now selling them, it's great to stitch things that I'd never stitch otherwise like easter or valentine cards. Hoping to sell lots of cards here on ebid soon. Fingers crossed

Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View nysablaze's Feedback (+48)
    All-About nysablaze
    View nysablaze's Listings
    Forum Posts

I was a knitter till I developed arthritis in my fingers, then cross stitch, don't find the time to do as much though as I use too, to busy working and trying to make enough to pay the bills
    Collected all the mags and now having a sort out, it's amazing how many I found that I was saving till I had the time to read/stitch so far I've got a dozen or so that haven't even been opened.
    Must admit though I preferred to do the larger designs rather than cards, not sure why, think it might be the sense of achievement when you put the last stitch in something that's taken months to complete.
    Check out my auctions at:

for excellent gifts,
    and
    Nysa's Notions Jewellery
    for gemstone, sterling silver, pewter and glass jewellery

or my alter ego, phoenysa,
    Phoenysa's Stitchy Bits - for cross stitch magazines, kits and bits
    Phoenysa's Books & Bits - for pre-owned books for adults and children

Loughborough, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    View ohhpretty's Feedback (+84)
    All-About ohhpretty
    View ohhpretty's Listings
    Forum Posts

hiya, I'm not a very crafty person, I can't draw anything recognisable but I have for the past 2 years been making costume jewellery.
    I am pretty much self taught ( with the help of bead mags and the internet)
    I also do craft fairs (which can be very hit and miss), and as soon as I get the next one out of the way I intend to list some of my jewellery on here .
    I love the friendly atmosphere of this site , unlike the "other " auction site ,everybody seems willing to pull together and help each other.
    Last edited by ohhpretty; 5th March 2008 at 05:34 PM.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

i got a few bits in merlins store to get rid of all free p&p i`m useless at art if summat needs sewing it goes in the recycle bag lol and if summat needs putting together i drill the holes after mrs has marked it out

Default Re: Let's start by saying what crafts we are interested in

I am into Cross Stitch and Crochet. But I am currently trying to teach myself how to Tat.

Have a great evening!

Rosie

http://us.ebid.net/stores/Indian-Ridge-Crafts
    Last edited by Fourhuvsrider; 28th March 2008 at 10:33 PM.

hi hi guys and gals chubbycherrycherub here just found this..and i would like to say that i make my own hand made vintage style costume jewellery..i have been doing this as a hobbie for about a couple of years now..i have tried in the past to make my own handmade soap but that did not turn out well at all..i have always liked to make and alter things and at present i am revamping my old picture frames well painting them gold and adding new pics to them so that they will go with my new decor in the bedroom..this saving me money on buying new ones.. and giving me more money to spend on e-bid..

Forum Newbie
    View cabinfever's Feedback (+2)
    All-About cabinfever
    View cabinfever's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi...I love painting. I have been painting with oil on canvas (or glass or metal or wood) for over 25 years and have sold my work in the Midwest US. (However, we have friends in England and they always end up with a sample of my newest art.)

I recently learned to airbrush and have been painting children's furniture for local doctors offices.

A friend wrote a children's book and knuckled me into illustrating it. That was fun! That was using watercolor and pastels.

Then I am a quilter. I had just become a powerseller with my quilt supplies store on the "other place" when it seemed good to leave. That store is slowly making its way over here with about 1000 items to upload.

I have also worked in stained glass, done the whole scrapbooking thing until I discovered digital scrapbooking, and tried knitting as a kid and actually stank at that!

And...to start it all off, been a cross stitcher my whole life! Started doing that pre-teen.

So happy to see a bunch of crafters in here!

Hi, on the other site I was xstitchnmomma. Wonder if I can change my ID here to that. I should have used it in the first place. Love to cross stitch. Hope I sell lots. Well, lol, as much as I can make. Where are the lookers & buyers? Ya'll have a great day!!

View saltylady's Feedback (+707)
    All-About saltylady
    View saltylady's Listings
    Forum Posts

hello everybody.
    i am into salt dough just loving getting the dough and creating something just started building my stock up again let it run down last year,
    i have also done dried flower arranging used to do party plan, can only crochet blankets when i am pregnant, and after 4 kids wont be doing them anymore, tried a bit of candle making my sewing is just passable,
    seeing as i have to stay at home because one of the kids is always off, i like to create
    i also sell cushion panels but would'nt have the patience to sew one myself
    just wondering if you can change your user name?

Thread Information