My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Let's start by saying what crafts we are interested in

Fine art, specializing in Marine subjects but also landscapes, have a look at my listings to see.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Hi, I've just registered with eBid so I've just come in to say 'hello'. I love crafting and my passion at the moment is papercraft/cardmaking.

Tabs

View Hip Chick's Feedback (+407)
    All-About Hip Chick
    View Hip Chick's Listings
    Forum Posts

Need I say what mine is!!

Card Making, Scrapbooking and just making a mess!!

Smile

Well where to start - I have been crafting in some shape or form since the age of 5 when I began knitting. (51 now so eek does that make me a veteran lol ) In addition I crotchet, cross stitch, embroider, sew have dabbled at pottery decoration, do some glass painting and of course make the gemstone jewellery which I have just started selling on here
    Nice to meet you all
    xxx chris xx
    Last edited by reikicris; 25th January 2007 at 02:52 PM. Reason: typos grrr
    "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart" - Helen Keller
    My Store

Hi - i've also been crafting for years, been on and off eb and also ebid for a numbers of years, its having the time to keep up with it all, i love making embellishments whether they are paper toppers or fimo embellishments!!

I am interested in lots of crafts - those that I have done, and those I haven't had the time or finance to do yet!!

I love to paint, do tapestry, and cross stitch. I have started making cards using my camera to take the pictures to mount in them, and I like to take pictures not only of the views of Cornwall but also flowers and unusual 'angles' and details of objects etc. This is my main hobby at the moment.

On my wish list is silk painting - but quite an expensive hobby I think!

If you have time to look at the cards I sell here - I'd be interested in others honest opinions and suggestions.

All the best to you all, and happy crafting!

Wink

I'm into jewelry making as well. And am trying to get the hang of wire wrapping stones. I also love doing hand embroidery, water colour painting, making fragrance cushions and sachets, etc. And I'm also a voiceover artist. Love it!....

bye for now....time to eat.

Forum Diehard
    Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View BridalStudio's Feedback (+47)
    All-About BridalStudio
    View BridalStudio's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wink

Like many here I have tried practically every craft going..I know this isn't a craft but I even taught myself how to build a website which I also maintain... Then settled into designing machine embroidery as there are some absolutely stunning designs to download plus the ones I design myself...I also design & create feather fascinator and silk flower corsages....Cannot sit on my backside not even to watch TV...must be 'doing' constantly...Just thankful I have an extremely patient, encouraging husband...Mind you he is in his element as he has full control of the TV programs now...

Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View celticqueen's Feedback (+28)
    All-About celticqueen
    View celticqueen's Listings
    Forum Posts

Like fancybits, I have tried every craft under the sun .currently it's gilding. I picked up an antique gilt frame in France and I'm in the process of restoring it, though what I will do with it when it's finished goodness only knows.I made a latex mould of the missing bits and copied them in rubber sealant because plaster of paris wouldn't bend round the contours of the frame. If and when I finish the job I will post a picture, but don't hold your breath!

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by celticqueen View Post
    Like fancybits, I have tried every craft under the sun .currently it's gilding. I picked up an antique gilt frame in France and I'm in the process of restoring it, though what I will do with it when it's finished goodness only knows.I made a latex mould of the missing bits and copied them in rubber sealant because plaster of paris wouldn't bend round the contours of the frame. If and when I finish the job I will post a picture, but don't hold your breath!
    Your store link isn't working

Thread Information