My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Let's start by saying what crafts we are interested in

hi, just registered so i thought i'd join in. My main hobby is crosstitch, i'm working on christmas cards at the moment, I also am a dedicated scrapbboking nut. Over the years since my teens i've done knitting, sewing and crochet.

Forum Diehard
    All-About mfkirke
    View mfkirke's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome, Sharia47. Christmas cards? that IS dedication!
    Madelaine

I have two ebid stores. This is for Cats Protection;Lots of beanies, fast food toys, random collectables, some new children's clothes - almost anything really.
    this is business and sells skeleton leaves, Thai silk, various vintage postcards, more random collectables
    Both sell discontinued china tableware.

Talking

Hi,
    Newbie here. I make handcrafted jewelry. My husbands hobby is Lampwork beads!!!!! Great for my shopping purposes for my own designs.

I wish their could be a specific catagory for Artisan jewelry. I've been looking for new venues to sell on, so I'll be listing items soon.

Charyl

Forum Newbie
    All-About cardmaker05
    View cardmaker05's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, I'm new to this site. I'm very addicted to cardmaking. Would love to chat again soon. Please feel free to contact me...evereyone's welcome

Default Hiya,I love making cards

My name is Pauline, i have 4 children and live in greater manchester. I adore all paper crafts, especially cards craft, i feel so proud when i give them to my friends and family, this is my whenever i can hobby. As well as running around after my four kids i am in the middle of designing a family website where i also intend to show my albums and cards off and maybe sell a few in the process, take a look, what do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by patacake52; 12th February 2006 at 06:22 AM.

View lindylupins's Feedback (+4958)
    All-About lindylupins
    View lindylupins's Listings
    Forum Posts

Patacake ~ they are really lovely designs and you have every right to feel proud of your handi-work. For me, looking after 4 kids would be enough, but to find time to make such gorgeous cards too is an achievement in itself. Well Done!
    ~ Linda ~

MY EBID STORE:
    Card Stock, Embellishments, Peel Off's, Stickers & much much more. All at silly prices to clear!

http://lindylupins-craft-sell-off.ebid.net/

http://lindylupins-balkandogs.ebid.net/

Hi All,

Patacake, your cards are very pretty! You have a lot of talent for it!

I am a new seller here, but I plan on carrying paper craft, cardstock, and many different scrapbook supplies. I am still trying to get used to how the site works!

xoxo
    Shannon

I'm into rug-making. I mostly use my own designs, "contemporary", etc, but I have found a lot of pictures of Navajo Indian blanket designs on the net, and think I will adapt some of those next.

I also make and repair wooden toys. Some are for my two grand-sons, but most go to a nearby special needs school. I use no screws or nails in these - for obvious resons - and decorate them in enamel paint.
    Stuart.

Hi!

I'm a newbie, just joined! :-) Helloooo fellow craftsters! I like sewing clothes and making jewellery! Thing is, I especially like to make stuff of the alternative persuasion, like indie, emo and rockabilly fashions. On other sites I always list using those kind of keywords, as well as "DIY". Does "DIY", as in clothing and jewellry, exist as a culture here, or is it given another name? If anyone has had success selling alternative and handmade fashions or jewellery on here, I would love to here from them!!! :-)

Anyway, lovely to meet you all and be among fellow craft addicts! ;-)

Hi i am Beading mad i buy beads i sell beads and i make beaded jewellery and i teach beading. so if theres any other beading mad people like me please do get in touch and let me know wht your into or email at pawoodford@btinternet.com or checkout my new website i am building www.thanetbeadingclasses.co.uk

Thread Information