eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's start by saying what crafts we are interested in

Wink Anybody else a scrapbooker?

Hi-
    new to this board -- I make "pre-made" scrapbook albums - everything is done and the purchaser just adds their own photo's to the pages. I also do cross stitch and altered art. Anyone else a "scrapper"?
    Rachael

Forum Diehard
    All-About mfkirke
    View mfkirke's Listings
    Forum Posts

Do you sell them on here, Memory? If you do, put a link to your auctions as your sig and post some more... especially on kt then people will look. who knows? you might sell something!!!
    Madelaine

I have two ebid stores. This is for Cats Protection;Lots of beanies, fast food toys, random collectables, some new children's clothes - almost anything really.
    this is business and sells skeleton leaves, Thai silk, various vintage postcards, more random collectables
    Both sell discontinued china tableware.

jewellery making is my thing...earrings mainly,though have made my 1st bracelet..all the earrings i made so far have been sold to my local shop..
    i'm looking for silver beads..unusual ones mainly..

Talking

i make jewellery too, charm bracelets with silver and swarvovski crystals, i also sell beads, check out my shop...

http://uk.one.ebid.tv/perl/account.c...ccount-pending

Smile craftybits

Have been reading every ones interest and for those of you who would like to try soapmaking or bath bombs ect, I started of making soaps & melts and thought it was brillant so now I sell the base products in my edid shop WillowsDelight, I am totally addicted to cross stitching and cardmaking.
    Last edited by willowone; 29th April 2005 at 03:43 PM. Reason: spelling

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by willowone
    Have been reading every ones interest and for those of you who would like to try soapmaking or bath bombs ect, I started of making soaps & melts and thought it was brillant so now I sell the base products in my edid shop WillowsDelight, I am totally addicted to cross stitching and cardmaking.
    im addicted to making things. cross stitch, jewellery and im fancying some bath bombs next!
    listing some sterlin/bali beads and findings in my store tonite.

Quote Originally Posted by luckymagpie
    im addicted to making things. cross stitch, jewellery and im fancying some bath bombs next!
    listing some sterlin/bali beads and findings in my store tonite.
    http://uk.one.ebid.tv/perl/auction.c...3-0&mo=auction

Smile

I make hand crafted cards.

I can also make cross stitch cards to your specifications. I was commisioned to make one for an 80 year old Granddad on Ebay. So I thought I might try on here. If anyone is interested I could email them a picture of that particular card.

So far on ebid I have sold only one card. I started making them last year during the time I was off work following a car accident. I really enjoy crafts of all kinds and I also do a lot of hand knitting. I have three items on a the moment.

So check out my auction items. Just look up Sanddancer under the crafts section-hand made items.

Smile Ceramic Tiles and Plates

Hi - am I the only one into ceramics right now? oh boy, do I feel like the new kid on the block lol!!

Forum Diehard
    All-About mfkirke
    View mfkirke's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've had a ceramics phase but we moved away from the place where I could do a daytime class. It was great. I just love throwing pots but can't really go the whole hog and buy a wheel and a kiln as I have too many crafty hobbies already.
    Madelaine

I have two ebid stores. This is for Cats Protection;Lots of beanies, fast food toys, random collectables, some new children's clothes - almost anything really.
    this is business and sells skeleton leaves, Thai silk, various vintage postcards, more random collectables
    Both sell discontinued china tableware.

Thread Information