Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: New seller to be

Forum Newbie
    All-About Numismatics
    View Numismatics's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default New seller to be

Hallo i am new here and would like to start selling, I am Registered but i can not sell as this site wants me to upgrade to the life time seller which i will do, but i dont have funds in my Paypal account, as soon as i sell i will upgrade, what do i have to do to start selling?

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: New seller to be

3) How do I start a listing on eBid?

Simple answer is to click here and choose which category you want to place your item(s) into.

All sellers must have SELLER or SELLER+ access, that means they must have a credit or debit card validated with us. We run these through the secure servers of Netbanx.com, Paypoint.net or PayPal to allow us to check the authenticity of the users selling on eBid. This cuts out fraud dramatically and stops sellers spamming the site with worthless listings.

Once you have SELLER or SELLER+ status then click the link to SELL at the top of the page and choose your category. Fill in a title, description, price, shipping costs and the payment methods you wish to use to receive money (see below for details on payment processors you can accept on eBid).

Canadian customers with a SELLER+ Lifetime subscription will have the option to change their listing currency. As well as the home currency of CAD, USD and GBP are also available. This option is made from Section One of the listing page. Customers posting listings using the Bulk Upload option should refer to the example spreadsheet help section that can be found at My eBid > My Bulk Upload.

https://www.ebid.net/us/help/selling-on-ebid/

Thread Information