Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Ebid design a flyer we can buy or print to put in eBay sales for future buyers.

Default Ebid design a flyer we can buy or print to put in eBay sales for future buyers.

I have a great idea that could help kick start ebid. If ebid could design a flyer that's printable or sell them for a small fee.

These would be put in sellers items when they send items that are sold on eBay basically stating the zero fees and that items on ebid are cheaper due to this and they accept PayPal.

I for one sell 1000 items on eBay per week and would definitely slip one into every package.

I think this would be an excellent way to gain more buyers and sellers on ebid.

A lot are not happy on eBay and I dare say thousands would be happy to stick some ebid advertising in each package.

Any thoughts on this ebid???

Default Re: Ebid design a flyer we can buy or print to put in eBay sales for future buyers.

I for one used to print my own and put in packages when I sold over there. Not sold on there now since 2008 ! So easy to make your own.

Default Re: Ebid design a flyer we can buy or print to put in eBay sales for future buyers.

Yes I'm going to make my own but if they offered the service on ebid it would inspire others to do the same. To make a major difference it needs to be a mass movement..

Quote Originally Posted by MustBeNice View Post
    Yes I'm going to make my own but if they offered the service on ebid it would inspire others to do the same. To make a major difference it needs to be a mass movement..
    I couldn't disagree more, sorry. Like many who sell on both sites, I've designed my own flyer and I print them 4 to a page. It gives me the chance to thank the buyer, to indicate that I want them to be happy and contact me if there's any problem, give them my contact details, and last, but by no means least, tell them where else I sell. I even mention ebid and use yellow mock highlighter on that bit!

It's about the personal touch. Not about including some generic flyer that might as well be an invitation from Domino's pizza. I want my buyers to be aware that I try hard, am an experienced seller, and offer good value. Don't you?

PS: you have a huge number of items on offer, brilliant. I'd be delighted if you and other big sellers could start threads describing how you create new listings, how you manage your inventory, how you relist with minimum effort. I have much to learn. I have very few listings here, rather more on ebay, though only 200 (and may move them across), but I can't imagine how I'd cope with more (it's taken a couple of years to get even that far).
    Last edited by johnwash1; 1st August 2018 at 03:34 PM.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

I agree that an ebid-produced flyer might not be adaptable for many/most sellers. What we really want most is for our customers to first visit our stores, and a generic flyer isn't necessarily prompt them to do so. After all, people receiving the flyer have already bought something from us, and will be more interested in other things we might have to sell before potentially going on to explore deeper. Perhaps a better idea would be to start a thread somewhere such as in "After the Auction" where folks can post example templates in something like MS Word or RTF format and which new sellers could adapt to promote their own listings (as well as introduce ebid.net to them).

Thread Information