Thread: Getting Found on the internet

Forum Newbie
    View Spenser123's Feedback (+131)
    All-About Spenser123
    View Spenser123's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Getting Found on the internet

Hello all~~
    I have spent the last 2 hours looking for my items on the internet(wondering why no sales) and yes I was logged out of my shop. I did not find any of my items listed on the internet< I even typed in the exact title that I did in my shop. Any ideas why or help to help me get found.
    Thank you.

Default Re: Getting Found on the internet

I just googled "Handmade Mug Cozy Crocheted Soup Cup Cover Bright Yellow Hand Protector" and your listing came right up (the only result returned on that search).

Forum Newbie
    All-About Spenser123
    Forum Posts

I should have mentioned I found the handmade items but not any of the books.

Quote Originally Posted by Spenser123 View Post
    I should have mentioned I found the handmade items but not any of the books.
    I did the same with a search on "The Material of the Artist Book (1934) First Printing Techniques of the Masters" and your book listing popped up. For in-print and widely available titles, google will return many more sponsored results, so I tried this title just for convenience sake.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Spenser123
    Forum Posts

Thank you I must have given up too soon. Or not looked too carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by rocks2dust View Post
    I just googled "Handmade Mug Cozy Crocheted Soup Cup Cover Bright Yellow Hand Protector" and your listing came right up (the only result returned on that search).
    In all fairness, how many potential buyers wanting a soup cup hand protector are going to google for that exact list of terms!

Though, and I wish I could be more positive about this, I'm a bit surprised to hear there even is such a thing. I thought protecting my hand is a function that's adequately performed by my cup's handle. Not so?

Looking at the books, I've not compared prices with other venues, but they're marked MaO, so if I found one I wanted and it was cheaper elsewhere (and I were closer to the seller) I'd happily make an offer, pointing out why I was offering less. (Speaking of which, that's something which so amazes me, the number of times I get low offers without any message justifying the offer, I regard such buyers as chancers and timewasters). But the Internet is awash with books. If you're looking for success selling secondhand books you either need to be a knowledgeable collector or else listing thousands of them, not just a few dozen.

Good luck Spenser.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Thread Information