Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Can anyone help me please? I can't even get my first listing up and running

View Yoloce's Feedback (+1267)
    All-About Yoloce
    View Yoloce's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Can anyone help me please? I can't even get my first listing up and running

I'm back on ebid after a break of 5 years, thinking I would give this site another go. I really want to take part in the YDC auctions but I can't even get my first listing up. It took me ages to work out what I was doing, finally got to the point where I could submit my first listing and viola, I keep getting this come up.

Can anyone tell me what it means please?

Create New Listing : Small Problem
    Error C00CM

Default Re: Can anyone help me please? I can't even get my first listing up and running

Welcome back. Looks like others have had this error message in the past, see this thread. https://www.ebid.net/forums/showthre...86-Error-C00CM
    You need to contact support@ebid.net and get them to sort it for you. It would be great to have a new seller in the YDC.

All-About Yoloce
    View Yoloce's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Can anyone help me please? I can't even get my first listing up and running

Thank you. I guess that means my stuff will have to wait until the next YDC as I doubt I will get it sorted in time Or can I put my auctions in late?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloce View Post
    Thank you. I guess that means my stuff will have to wait until the next YDC as I doubt I will get it sorted in time Or can I put my auctions in late?
    ​Support are usually quite good with answering quickly so you might be able to get something on before midnight. If not just make sure the end date is the 28th and I'm sure it won't matter if they go on tomorrow.

All-About Yoloce
    View Yoloce's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for all your help

All-About Yoloce
    View Yoloce's Listings
    Forum Posts

I was told by ebid to upload ID. I've never had this before, is this normal?

Identification Document Request

eBid is designed to create an open and enjoyable trading experience and in doing so, random due diligence checks are a matter of routine to protect and safeguard the community. We would appreciate your cooperation.
    Please upload 2 scans of the following documents. Once checked and verified your account will be accessible once again.

Passport/driving license/utility bill/tax office/council/local government/bank account no more than three months old with your name and address visible. (No cell/mobile bills.)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloce View Post
    I was told by ebid to upload ID. I've never had this before, is this normal?

Identification Document Request

eBid is designed to create an open and enjoyable trading experience and in doing so, random due diligence checks are a matter of routine to protect and safeguard the community. We would appreciate your cooperation.
    Please upload 2 scans of the following documents. Once checked and verified your account will be accessible once again.

Passport/driving license/utility bill/tax office/council/local government/bank account no more than three months old with your name and address visible. (No cell/mobile bills.)

Yes, quite normal, it's good for keeping the site free from scammers ! They nearly always do checks on new sellers selling high priced items and random checks on other new sellers.

All-About Yoloce
    View Yoloce's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for your help. That's good to know. I suppose they class me as a new seller because I've not used my account for so long

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

I has a similar error once when trying to add listings to the YDC charity auctions. It turned out I needed to add the words YDC(plus whatever the number was) ie YDC167 in the title/heading. It was only this one listing, I was in a hurry and forgot to put it in.

Thread Information