Thread: Item sold, what now?

Forum Newbie
    View jcte's Feedback (+22)
    All-About jcte
    View jcte's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Item sold, what now?

Hi all,
    Made my first sale on ebid and I am not sure on the next steps. I am a Seller+ which offers the ability to accept payment through Paypal. However I cannot seem to find where to enter my account information. I am assuming once linked to Paypal I can then send the invoice to the customer. The invoice it stated something like, "payment icons or options will be displayed for the customer". Any help and direction would be most appreciated.
    James

Default Re: Item sold, what now?

Quote Originally Posted by jeppolito View Post
    Hi all,
    Made my first sale on ebid and I am not sure on the next steps. I am a Seller+ which offers the ability to accept payment through Paypal. However I cannot seem to find where to enter my account information. I am assuming once linked to Paypal I can then send the invoice to the customer. The invoice it stated something like, "payment icons or options will be displayed for the customer". Any help and direction would be most appreciated.
    James
    Well done on your sale. You can enter your PayPal information at the bottom of your Personal Details page (My eBid > My Personal Details).

You can send an invoice through eBid ...Items I've Sold page ... Status/Options dropdown menu choose send invoice.

Hope this helps.

Thread Information