Home
Buy on eBid
Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Packing Slip

  1. #1
    Forum Diehard sheffieldtony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View sheffieldtony's Feedback (+1273)
    All-About sheffieldtony
    View sheffieldtony's Listings
    Forum Posts
    441

    Default Packing Slip

    I am trying to print a packing slip for multiple items. When use the drop down to print it will only print one sale. Ive tried both Chrome & Explorer but neither will print all sales on one slip.. Any help please



    https://oddsandends.ebid.net/

    https://oldpostcards.ebid.net/









    Click on Link & Join EBid.
    http://www.ebid.net/uk/buddy/317570













  2. #2
    Forum Master billsstamps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stratford, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View billsstamps's Feedback (+11818)
    All-About billsstamps
    View billsstamps's Listings
    Forum Posts
    2,167

    Default Re: Packing Slip

    Quote Originally Posted by sheffieldtony View Post
    I am trying to print a packing slip for multiple items. When use the drop down to print it will only print one sale. Ive tried both Chrome & Explorer but neither will print all sales on one slip.. Any help please
    If you have created a combined invoice through eBid, then you get the opportunity to Add all the items in the invoice to the packing slip..
    Many invoices means many packing slips.
    Bill Hopkinson,
    semi-retired
    professor





    BillsStamps

    39000 stamps listed, based in London

  3. #3
    Forum Diehard
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View tony41's Feedback (+4818)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts
    1,209

    Default Re: Packing Slip

    Quote Originally Posted by sheffieldtony View Post
    I am trying to print a packing slip for multiple items. When use the drop down to print it will only print one sale. Ive tried both Chrome & Explorer but neither will print all sales on one slip.. Any help please
    If the buyer pays without waiting for an invoice (e.g. on an MIC) you cannot issue an invoice and, as far as I am aware, neither can you print a packing slip.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Packing Slip

    Quote Originally Posted by tony41 View Post
    If the buyer pays without waiting for an invoice (e.g. on an MIC) you cannot issue an invoice and, as far as I am aware, neither can you print a packing slip.
    I've had sales where a buyer has paid before an Invoice has been sent. I can still send the invoice to allow me to print it of for my Record Keeping and to make sure I send the correct item.
    I do however leave a message on the Invoice to say that it is for Record keeping purposes only, so they don't think they have to pay again.

    As for multiple purchases that have been paid for before an Invoice has been sent.... Yes you can still send an Invoice, however you will need to send one for each item.

    Jason
    BigKidsAttic - Action Figure Adoption Agency (Fee's Appy), and supplier of collectible comics.

  5. #5
    Forum Diehard
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View tony41's Feedback (+4818)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts
    1,209

    Default Re: Packing Slip

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKidsAttic View Post
    I've had sales where a buyer has paid before an Invoice has been sent. I can still send the invoice to allow me to print it of for my Record Keeping and to make sure I send the correct item.
    I do however leave a message on the Invoice to say that it is for Record keeping purposes only, so they don't think they have to pay again.

    As for multiple purchases that have been paid for before an Invoice has been sent.... Yes you can still send an Invoice, however you will need to send one for each item.

    Jason
    I have never been able to do this. My attempts to send an invoice if items have already paid for has always been blocked.

  6. #6
    Forum Diehard sheffieldtony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View sheffieldtony's Feedback (+1273)
    All-About sheffieldtony
    View sheffieldtony's Listings
    Forum Posts
    441

    Default Re: Packing Slip

    Quote Originally Posted by tony41 View Post
    I have never been able to do this. My attempts to send an invoice if items have already paid for has always been blocked.
    Thanks for your comments. The Buyer did pay before Invoice so this seems to be the problem.



    https://oddsandends.ebid.net/

    https://oldpostcards.ebid.net/









    Click on Link & Join EBid.
    http://www.ebid.net/uk/buddy/317570













  7. #7
    Forum Master JaBek1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ocoee, Florida, United States
    View JaBek1's Feedback (+25)
    All-About JaBek1
    View JaBek1's Listings
    Forum Posts
    2,223

    Default Re: Packing Slip

    Have you tried merely creating a packing slip of your own using excel or some other spread sheet program?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Packing Slip

    If your buyer paid with Paypal, can you not print off a packing slip that way?

  9. #9
    Forum Diehard sheffieldtony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View sheffieldtony's Feedback (+1273)
    All-About sheffieldtony
    View sheffieldtony's Listings
    Forum Posts
    441

    Default Re: Packing Slip

    I could use pay Pal Packing Slip, but I should be able to get one on site. 2 other sites I use do it automatically



    https://oddsandends.ebid.net/

    https://oldpostcards.ebid.net/









    Click on Link & Join EBid.
    http://www.ebid.net/uk/buddy/317570













Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Follow Us
New To eBid?
register here