eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: 10% extra off for 15 hours on already 40-60% cheaper jewellery and misc

Default 10% extra off for 15 hours on already 40-60% cheaper jewellery and misc

Usual Sale

10% off sale for 14 hours only this time as i'll be trying to add more listings

Lots of items were bought 15-20+ years ago from Novica, I have identified them and most don't exist anymore.

Most are already 40-60% cheaper than existing retail prices while other items which were purchased and handmade by relative's/Friends have been fairly priced

Almost every item is sent VIA 1st/2nd Class Signed For with a new option of normal first class for people that may not be in on that date- UK residents its free I pay the price

Everything was purchased or handmade 15-20 + years ago as part of a business my mother ran, these items never
    got to see the field of sales battle.

I'm adding new things each day slowly though since I'm a bit picky about good pics

The Busarin, Anusara and Regina Flores Montes items are Artisans that sell on Novica which is associated with
    The National Geographic and they make some amazing jewellery which is worth a look in my opinion

If nothing is of interest maybe someone you know might appreciate some items

I'm always open to being sent a message if you want an item cheaper or a deal on multiple items, usually I'll say yes

https://www.ebid.net/uk/users/leerebay26/listings/
    Last edited by leerebay26; 22nd March 2018 at 02:09 AM.

Thread Information