Hey Gazza,

I love the box that you have added when you are listing multiple copies of an item. ( Each extra item will add $ to shipping cost) But that box needs to be on each and every listing, even if you are only listing one item per title. When a buyer comes in and buys multiple items from the same seller, they see the price and the total amount of shipping that is being charged, for each item. They do not see any combined shipping, especially when I advertise in the listing I combine shipping. I just recently had a customer that purchased three books, instead of seeing a total that was combined, all they saw was a $9.00 shipping total rather than the actual $4.50 shipping. They paid the total amount of shipping and I refunded the overage. But, it would be so much simpler if the box is there and if you combine shipping you mark, if you don't want to combine shipping, leave it unmarked. I would love to see where I could do a bulk edit and add that box to each and every listing, because most buyers will not buy more than one of the same item.

Thanks for all the changes you have made, but I think this one would just enhance that you have already done.

shortstuff01