Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: New to ebid, bulk listing woes. Help!

Forum Newbie
    North Shields, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    All-About MadebuyUK
    View MadebuyUK's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question New to ebid, bulk listing woes. Help!

So, we're on amazon and ebay and have over a thousand products, as we sell labels and each material type has different sized labels and then there are different pack sizes.
    We signed up here because I saw there was a listing tool where you could quickly export from ebay or amazon to that lister and then we're up and running.
    Now I've found out that I cant get a CSV file from ebay even if I wanted to and the active listings reports from amazon are useless, does that mean I need to spend weeks building an upload template using your excel spreadsheet?

I look forward to an easier solution, or if someone could persuade me that lifetime membership is worth it for the direct ebay transfer.
    Thank you in advance.

Alex @MadebuyUK

Default Re: New to ebid, bulk listing woes. Help!

Welcome to eBid Alex.

I know eBid have an API which might help you, see this thread
    https://www.ebid.net/forums/showthre...-eBid-API-Help but not being techie I'm afraid I don't know anything about it ! Best to contact support@ebid.net if you have more questions to ask about it.

Good luck, I hope you get your listings over successfully we always need more good sellers.

P.S. The Lifetime fee soon pays for itself (what's not to like about only paying a 2% fvf for using a gallery listing !) but you have to do a bit of work with promoting yourself as this is a much smaller site and make sure you get your listings onto Google Shopping where a lot of the eBid business comes from.
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 22nd February 2018 at 02:11 PM.

Thread Information