Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: $100.00 to import my eBay listings? Seems self defeating to deny money making listing

Forum Newbie
    All-About JohnGrit
    View JohnGrit's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default $100.00 to import my eBay listings? Seems self defeating to deny money making listing

$100.00 to import my eBay listings? Seems self defeating for eBid to charge extra for importing money making listings. Seller does the work. Ebid collects item sold fee. This is a win win situation all by itself. Why charge $100.00 extra to seller?

Default Re: $100.00 to import my eBay listings? Seems self defeating to deny money making lis

Importing listings is only one of the perks of upgrading to seller+ you get other things too like five free shops. You wouldn't have to pay the full price either you can still get the half price lifetime offer by upgrading one step and then applying for seller plus within 24 hours of that even though you first joined in 2011. See this old thread.

Lifetime membership. Seller + .....Problem - Page 2

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: $100.00 to import my eBay listings? Seems self defeating to deny money making lis

I wish they would quit the half-price lifetime offer scenario......just charge the lower price and be done. It seems like a fire sale, causes confusion and isn't fair to people who don't know to hunt down a random post about how to avoid the higher payment.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    I wish they would quit the half-price lifetime offer scenario......just charge the lower price and be done. It seems like a fire sale, causes confusion and isn't fair to people who don't know to hunt down a random post about how to avoid the higher payment.

I agree. I spent some time by email helping a newbie to upgrade yesterday as she didn't understand the system either. To use her words she said it was clear as mud ! She managed to upgrade in the end for the half price offer.

Ebid needs to change that, but probably will never happen as they have people paying the $100 because they don't know any better.
    New sellers need to be aware that sales are slow here on ebid compared to ebay, because ebid has no where near the traffic that ebay does.

Ebid really needs to work on getting the word out about the site.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

I agree. I spent some time by email helping a newbie to upgrade yesterday as she didn't understand the system either. To use her words she said it was clear as mud ! She managed to upgrade in the end for the half price offer.
    Yeah. I managed to pay full price . I'd been a buyer here for a year or two, then decided to try selling. Seemed to me I had to pay the full price (because I didn't know the round-about way to avoid it). I can't be the only one that feels irked by the current scheme. Just keep it simple. NAME A PRICE. Doesn't matter so much WHAT it is as THAT it is CLEAR AND ONE PRICE FOR ALL.

Simples.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thread Information