Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: I am back! Been gone due to health issues but i have re opened both stores!

Default I am back! Been gone due to health issues but i have re opened both stores!

Stop by and see how busy I have been! It has been quite a while since I have visited the forums as well! I have missed it!

I have reopened both of my stores and am in the process of filling them up with wonderful items. Be sure to stop by!

Let me know if you are searching for anything in particular to purchase!

I have added some really cool personalized gifts. Everything has changed so much since I last listed..so do give me some time to figure things out again!

My jewelry store (SUZABELLA) is really coming along nicely.

So nice to be back!

SUZABELLA

Home Decor Gifts and More

Again..please stop by and let me know if you are in need of anything in particular. Most items do ship worldwide..there may be some exceptions due to size and weight..etc. Please also be sure you can import my items into your country.

Thank you for reading..and I wish you all many sales!

https://stores.ebid.net/suzabella

Beautiful jewelry for the entire family!

Default Re: I am back! Been gone due to health issues but i have re opened both stores!

Wow..just figured out how to add variations..like ring sizes! Wow..I have been gone too long! Be patient with me folks..some of the listings are going to look strange until I get them all fixed up! Ebid..great job on all of the upgrades!! Love it!

Wow..now I have to go back and edit my bedding listings..LOL..I can have less listings and just have the size variations! Woo Hoo! Does not take much to entertain me eh?

Again..thank you Ebid for all of the cool upgrades!
    Last edited by irresistiblegifts; 24th January 2018 at 06:49 AM.
    https://stores.ebid.net/suzabella

Beautiful jewelry for the entire family!

Thread Information