My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Having Trouble Getting Started

Default Having Trouble Getting Started

Not sure what I am doing wrong. Can't sell anything no matter how I post. 65 years old an not super computer savvy. Former Ebay seller so getting very discouraged. Help would be appreciated.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Having Trouble Getting Started

1. Offer international shipping whenever possible to widen your potential customer base.
    2. If seller+ use your 5 free stores to organize your items.
    3. Use BIN prices whenever possible (in addition to auction style if desired) to ensure your items are uploaded to Google shopping.
    4. Use Plug Your Auctions section of the forum (1x per 24 hours, delete/close old post before adding new one) to advertise your items for sale.
    5. Use social media sites to advertise your listings.
    6. Add a signature link to your forum posts so members can click to view your listings.
    7. Tell everyone you know and meet about eBid, including former customers on other sites.
    8. Use MaO if it's your thing or offer combined shipping or similar to give buyers more incentive to purchase from you.
    9. List as many items as possible to give buyers more choices.
    10. Use 7-10 day listings instead of RUS to ensure your items move up searches.
    11. Participate in the forums and eBid activities (as the monthly YDC charity auctions if it's your thing) so members get to know you.
    12. If you don't have ISBN numbers for your items, then use the words EXEMPT
    13. Create an informative About Me page with your payment options, shipping, returns etc. (this one is really important on eBid).

Thread Information