eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't find my items on Google Shopping ?!

Default Re: Can't find my items on Google Shopping ?!

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post

I think you just have to accept that Google and its search results are a law unto themself and totally unpredictable.

Tell me about it !!! I don't know how eBid keeps up with all their changes ?! Good to know you can find my shops even if I can't.

I just googled my shop name and it appears on results, and when I click on the "Shopping" tab, my items appear.
    Maybe it was just a glitch.
    BigKidsAttic - Action Figure Adoption Agency (Fee's Appy), and supplier of collectible comics.

eBid said they would look into my problem today.

I can now Google my kitchenalia shop, so that's something, but my books and brocante shops are still missing and the other three still do not have descriptions.

Can't find any of my listings on either Google search or Google shopping ! If I type in booksntings then it brings up all of my listings, but how do people know what to look for unless they have purchased from me before. Sadly losing faith in getting any regular sales anymore.

Mine don't show up unless i put my id and ebid in either but then I have never thought much of google shopping but suppose it's what you sell as well, i mean in my case.

Quote Originally Posted by booksntings View Post
    Can't find any of my listings on either Google search or Google shopping ! If I type in booksntings then it brings up all of my listings, but how do people know what to look for unless they have purchased from me before. Sadly losing faith in getting any regular sales anymore.
    I don't believe it, I just did a search and all my stuff has gone again like last night ! It was there this morning, are they limiting our hours or something for eBid items ?! As you say it makes you wonder if it's worth the effort any more if Google are going to mess us around like this ?

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    I don't believe it, I just did a search and all my stuff has gone again like last night ! It was there this morning, are they limiting our hours or something for eBid items ?! As you say it makes you wonder if it's worth the effort any more if Google are going to mess us around like this ?
    This certainly must have something to do with the slower rate of sales.

Quote Originally Posted by booksntings View Post
    This certainly must have something to do with the slower rate of sales.

Too right. I've just looked and my items that were there this morning have gone again. So that means anyone searching for an item I have this evening won't find it. This month has been a disaster in sales so far. I must try and remember to check tomorrow afternoon and try and find out what time of day this is happening.

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Too right. I've just looked and my items that were there this morning have gone again. So that means anyone searching for an item I have this evening won't find it. This month has been a disaster in sales so far. I must try and remember to check tomorrow afternoon and try and find out what time of day this is happening.
    just checked GS for my stuff under brand name not ebid or sidthelamp tilley vapalux nothing showing for me what so ever no sales since september , the worst period on ebid i have ever had,
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Quote Originally Posted by sidthelamp View Post
    just checked GS for my stuff under brand name not ebid or sidthelamp tilley vapalux nothing showing for me what so ever no sales since september , the worst period on ebid i have ever had,

Things were fairly normal for me sales wise up until January and then it became deathly quiet. I had my last newbie buyer on the 31st December so whatever is going on with lack of visibility started sometime after the new year.

Thread Information