eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't find my items on Google Shopping ?!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Can't find my items on Google Shopping ?!

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Things were fairly normal for me sales wise up until January and then it became deathly quiet. I had my last newbie buyer on the 31st December so whatever is going on with lack of visibility started sometime after the new year.
    I did a general search in Google for lefton and 0 items came up for eBid on the first page (only checked first page) but there was items for ebay, replacements, etsy and others.

I did a
    general search in Google for lefton ebay and 0 items came up for eBid on the first page (only checked first page) but it was filled with items for ebay.

I did a
    general search in Google for lefton ebid and two thirds of the items came up for eBid on the first page (only checked first page).

I did a
    general search in Google for lefton ropegg ebid and everything on the only two pages but 1 item was for eBid.

I did a
    shopping search in Google for lefton and 0 items came up for eBid on 10 pages but there was items for ebay, replacements, etsy and others.

I did a
    shopping search in Google for lefton ebay and 0 items came up for eBid on 10 pages but the items were there for ebay.

I did a
    shopping search in Google for lefton ebid and 0 items came up for eBid on the only page which only had 1 item on it and that item had nothing concerning lefton or eBid in it.

I did a shopping search in Google for lefton ropegg ebid and 0 items came up for eBid on the only page which only had 1 item on it and that item had nothing concerning lefton, ropegg or eBid in it.

Edit: I used Lefton because that is most of what I have listed on ropegg.

Last edited by ropegg; 20th January 2018 at 12:08 AM.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

I guess I only ever do a general search. Not sure who uses shopping search. I haven't seen any of my slides there on any of the first 4-5 pages for awhile. Maybe I'm looking the wrong way, but probably am looking the way many slide collectors would look.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    I did a general search in Google for lefton and 0 items came up for eBid on the first page (only checked first page) but there was items for ebay, replacements, etsy and others.

I did a
    general search in Google for lefton ebay and 0 items came up for eBid on the first page (only checked first page) but it was filled with items for ebay.

I did a
    general search in Google for lefton ebid and two thirds of the items came up for eBid on the first page (only checked first page).

I did a
    general search in Google for lefton ropegg ebid and everything on the only two pages but 1 item was for eBid.

I did a
    shopping search in Google for lefton and 0 items came up for eBid on 10 pages but there was items for ebay, replacements, etsy and others.

I did a
    shopping search in Google for lefton ebay and 0 items came up for eBid on 10 pages but the items were there for ebay.

I did a
    shopping search in Google for lefton ebid and 0 items came up for eBid on the only page which only had 1 item on it and that item had nothing concerning lefton or eBid in it.

I did a shopping search in Google for lefton ropegg ebid and 0 items came up for eBid on the only page which only had 1 item on it and that item had nothing concerning lefton, ropegg or eBid in it.

Edit: I used Lefton because that is most of what I have listed on ropegg.

To me it seems something is missing ------ if the sellers name or eBid needs to be put in the search.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's not good if the search requires that, because you are trying to get people to find your items who are new and don't know you or your site or your name.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

my items are back on GS
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Quote Originally Posted by sidthelamp View Post
    my items are back on GS
    Mine always come back in the morning but are gone again by the evening Sid.
    Check again this evening and I bet you find they have vanished again !

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sidthelamp View Post
    my items are back on GS

I did a general search in Google for tilly lamp uk and 0 items came up for eBid on the first page (only checked first page) but there was items for ebay and others.

I did a general search in Google for tilly lamp uk ebid and 4 items came up for eBid (they were for sidthelamp) on the first page (only checked first page) but there was items for ebay and others.

I did a general search in Google for tilly lamp uk sidthelamp ebid and 5 items came up for eBid (they were for sidthelamp) on the first page (only checked first page) but there was items for ebay and others.

I did a shopping search in Google for tilly lamp uk and 0 items came up for eBid on 9 pages but there was items for ebay and others.

I did a shopping search in Google for tilly lamp uk ebid and 0 items came up for eBid on the only page but there was items for ebay and others.

I did a shopping search in Google for tilly lamp uk sidthelamp ebid and 0 items came up for eBid or anyone else.

I wonder how many people will put in ebid or sidthelamp when they are searching.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About sidthelamp
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    I did a general search in Google for tilly lamp uk and 0 items came up for eBid on the first page (only checked first page) but there was items for ebay and others.

I did a general search in Google for tilly lamp uk ebid and 4 items came up for eBid (they were for sidthelamp) on the first page (only checked first page) but there was items for ebay and others.

I did a general search in Google for tilly lamp uk sidthelamp ebid and 5 items came up for eBid (they were for sidthelamp) on the first page (only checked first page) but there was items for ebay and others.

I did a shopping search in Google for tilly lamp uk and 0 items came up for eBid on 9 pages but there was items for ebay and others.

I did a shopping search in Google for tilly lamp uk ebid and 0 items came up for eBid on the only page but there was items for ebay and others.

I did a shopping search in Google for tilly lamp uk sidthelamp ebid and 0 items came up for eBid or anyone else.

I wonder how many people will put in ebid or sidthelamp when they are searching.

my listings for tilley are spelt tilley i did one search just now ,,and get one result page 5 vapalux gives me numerous results on page one, i only search the brand name,

i can see your methodical approach to searches, ie brand, user name, ebid , and combinations

All-About sidthelamp
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Mine always come back in the morning but are gone again by the evening Sid.
    Check again this evening and I bet you find they have vanished again !
    i will

Thread Information