Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: What am I doing wrong? Can't sell a thing!

Forum Newbie
    View bookbird's Feedback (+10631)
    All-About bookbird
    View bookbird's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default What am I doing wrong? Can't sell a thing!

I've been a member since Sept. 2008. Have listed many things over the years, but have yet to sell one item! On the other hand, I've sold on E-bay far longer and have sold consistently. Any suggestions to help this situation? Any input greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by bookbird; 10th January 2018 at 09:31 PM.

Default Re: What am I doing wrong? Can't sell a thing!

Hello bookbird welcome to the forums. I'm afraid book sales have slowed down over the years, or so I have found with my bookshop, probably due to Kindles etc. It doesn't help that you don't offer your listings overseas, I had to go over to eBid USA to see your items.

Have you made sure you have entered your ISBN numbers ( or if they don't have one put 'EXEMPT' in the bar code box) you need this to get your items onto Google Shopping ? If the things you have listed here are also on the other side then your listings here will not show up on Google Shopping. Google won't accept duplicates even if they are on different sites.

If you don't mind me saying your 'about me' page isn't very encouraging for shopping on eBid. Telling people to check you out on a much bigger site isn't very good publicity for browsing here ! I imagine Ebay would have a hissy fit if you mentioned going to eBid over there !

Having said all that my own sales have gone very quiet since new year so I expect people are waiting for pay day.

Thread Information