Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Can I sell on multiple eBid sites with ONE account

Forum Newbie
    All-About lady_goth
    View lady_goth's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Can I sell on multiple eBid sites with ONE account

I see there is ebid for Canada, eBid for United States and eBid for UK. I am registered on eBid Canada.

With my eBid Canada account can I list items for auction on eBid US in US currency and offer items for auction on eBid Canada in Canada currency?

Default Re: Can I sell on multiple eBid sites with ONE account

You are only allowed one eBid account unless you get special permission to open another from the owners. Your account must be based in the country where you live.

You can however offer your listings to anywhere in the world just fill in the postage details on your listing form. People in other countries will see your listings converted into their own currency. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 28th December 2017 at 01:26 PM.

View MPS16's Feedback (+3501)
    All-About MPS16
    View MPS16's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    In addition to what Cornishmaid said ... Canadians can list any or all of their items in Canadian dollars, U.S dollars, or British pounds.
    This seemed to be a very odd thing for eBid to allow Canadian sellers to do. So I checked the help page of the Canadian site.

Your advice only applies to Canadian registered sellers who have paid for a SELLER+ Lifetime Account.

"Canadian customers with a SELLER+ Lifetime subscription will have the option to change their listing currency. As well as the home currency of CAD, USD and GBP are also available. This option is made from Section One of the listing page. Customers posting listings using the Bulk Upload option should refer to the example spreadsheet help section that can be found at My eBid > My Bulk Upload. "
    Please Visit My Stores

Meccano Shop
    Postcards Shop
    Stamps Shop
    DVD Shop

I'm free-I'm free
    And freedom tastes of reality
    I'm free-I'm free
    And I'm waiting for you to follow me

TOMMY

Quote Originally Posted by MPS16 View Post
    This seemed to be a very odd thing for eBid to allow Canadian sellers to do. So I checked the help page of the Canadian site.

Your advice only applies to Canadian registered sellers who have paid for a SELLER+ Lifetime Account.

"Canadian customers with a SELLER+ Lifetime subscription will have the option to change their listing currency. As well as the home currency of CAD, USD and GBP are also available. This option is made from Section One of the listing page. Customers posting listings using the Bulk Upload option should refer to the example spreadsheet help section that can be found at My eBid > My Bulk Upload. "
    Yes. You are right. I didn't check to see if this feature only applies to Seller + Lifetime. Also, I didn't check as to what the OP's seller status was.

It might be odd, but it is a feature I've used at times. In the past, I've listed on the YDC in a currency other than Canadian. Some Canucks like to list in US $s on other selling sites, so maybe they list on eBid in US dollars as well, especially if they are importing listings from that website.

Thread Information