My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Importing eBay Listings...

Default Importing eBay Listings...

First, I imported my eBay listing, but it didn't bring in 82 of them (The bulk of the errors say "Auto-Accept Offers price must be above zero and less then BuyNow price"). I know that all of my listings on eBay are just fine, so I need to know why these won't import.

Second, instead of an error report, why not let me have access to the actual listings on eBid to correct any issues (I don't even know what the majority of the rejected listings are, because there is no data).

Third, will eBid automatically end my eBay listings if they sell on this site?? Or will I have to log into eBay and manually end an item when it sells here?? Will it be the same deal with items that have multiple quantity??

If anyone can assist with these issues, your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Importing eBay Listings...

Hi Apexx welcome to eBid. I'm afraid I don't know about your error problem as I've never imported from Ebay. I would email support@ebid.net and ask them, support are very good here but remember they are in the U.K. and probably tucked up in bed now because of the time difference so allow a few hours for an answer.

You would have to end your own listings on either site if you are keeping them running over there. eBid is not owned by Ebay it is a different company.

Just a word of warning eBid is a much smaller site than Ebay and we rely quite a lot on people coming in from Google Shooping here to get sales as there isn't the ready made audience as on the other side. The problem with running the exact same listings on both sites is that Google won't advertise a duplicate listing, even if it is on a different site, so only your Ebay ones would show up on Google Shopping and not your eBid ones. You might need to list some different items here or vary your titles and discriptions if you want to attract customers here.

Thread Information