Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: UK - Royal Mail Online Postage Closing Down on 23 March 2018 - but being replaced....

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default UK - Royal Mail Online Postage Closing Down on 23 March 2018 - but being replaced....

Royal Mail Online Postage Closing Down on 23 March 2018

We are closing down our Online Postage application on 23 March 2018.

After 10 years we’re replacing our platform with a new and improved service Click & Drop: our one-stop postage and labels solution ideal for consumers and small businesses:

• Quickly print one-off parcel postage without the need to register
    • Pay easily using PayPal or credit/debit card
    • Save all of your addresses in the online address book
    • Connect your eBay, Amazon, Magento, Big Commerce and Shopify stores and fulfil all your orders
    • Build up a product catalogue to remember dimensions for regular orders
    • Automatically set up shipping rules for quick postage selection

Visit Click & Drop to begin buying your postage straight away and to find out more.

You can still use the old Online Postage application for a short while by clicking here.
    We’ll keep all existing customers updated as the deadline approaches but would recommend you move across to Click & Drop as soon as possible to ease the transition.
    Please note that Click & Drop uses a pay-as-you-go model, pre-pay account functionality isn’t supported, so any outstanding balances in your Online Postage pre-pay account will have to be used before the deadline date.

http://www.royalmail.com/personal/ho...online-postage

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: UK - Royal Mail Online Postage Closing Down on 23 March 2018 - but being replaced

Thank you for that info Annie.

I've just refunded £2.91. I haven't used that service since 2014 and as my card expires in 2 days I was just in time.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Default Re: UK - Royal Mail Online Postage Closing Down on 23 March 2018 - but being replaced

I only got the message AFTER I topped up my Pre-pay account to print labels for my YDC parcels!

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    I only got the message AFTER I topped up my Pre-pay account to print labels for my YDC parcels!
    I did get an email about this a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Thank you for that info Annie.

I've just refunded £2.91. I haven't used that service since 2014 and as my card expires in 2 days I was just in time.
    I used to think that would be a problem. However, it isn't so. As long as you have a new card/account refunds are ok. You cannot spend on it of course. I discovered this when I went to sort out a payment from the National Lottery, last year.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Dear Customer,

Once again we are emailing to remind you that Royal Mail Online Postage is closing on 23rd March 2018 and it is important that you take action.

You need to :-

• Use your remaining money in your prepay account or self-withdraw by logging into your account and visiting your online prepay account area.
    • We have introduced an alternative online postage solution: Click & Drop.If you have any questions about this service, find out more on our website.
    • You have until April 29th 2018 to take any remaining money from your Royal Mail prepay account. After this date any remaining money in your prepay account will be donated by us on your behalf to a charity of Royal Mail’s choosing.

The Royal Mail Online Postage service will close on 23rd March 2018.

Thread Information