eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PPPay.com not letting me complete payment for eBid purchase.

Default Re: PPPay.com not letting me complete payment for eBid purchase.

Helloooooo ... anybody out there ?! I've had no answer to this problem here or on my ticket number Ticket ID: 223876?

Does it cost to withdraw funds from PPPay? (Sorry to be too lazy to search a FAQ).

If that's free, it seems like the solution.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Quote Originally Posted by johnwash1 View Post
    Does it cost to withdraw funds from PPPay? (Sorry to be too lazy to search a FAQ).

If that's free, it seems like the solution.

My ticket was answered in the end and support says the log in problem from eBid transactions has now been fixed, although I haven't used it yet so can't confirm.

It wasn't a solution just to withdraw the money as I offer PPPay on my listings so I didn't want my customers having the same problem as I had should they choose to pay that way.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

My ticket was answered in the end and support says the log in problem from eBid transactions has now been fixed, although I haven't used it yet so can't confirm.

It wasn't a solution just to withdraw the money as I offer PPPay on my listings so I didn't want my customers having the same problem as I had should they choose to pay that way.
    Interesting. Obviously in theory it's good to offer choices, and Heaven knows I certainly don't root for Paypal, but is there any advantage to either you or the buyers in offering PPPay as an alternative? (I'm assuming you do also offer Paypal).
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Quote Originally Posted by johnwash1 View Post
    Interesting. Obviously in theory it's good to offer choices, and Heaven knows I certainly don't root for Paypal, but is there any advantage to either you or the buyers in offering PPPay as an alternative? (I'm assuming you do also offer Paypal).

I've had a small number of people paying that way since I put PPPay back on my listings about a year ago and some of them were newbies so it is good to offer a choice. Most people still pay by Paypal though.

Thread Information