Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: I have these suggestions.

Forum Newbie
    All-About H0wMuchD0es1tC0st
    View H0wMuchD0es1tC0st's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default I have these suggestions.

1. Please do not make people register for ebid to find out what it will cost to sell a parcel of Real Estate. 3% is nice for little items, on thousands of dollars it becomes insane quickly! Please make your fee schedule transparent to would be sellers.

2. I will also suggest you remove the page that makes you scroll to the bottom to click a link to register from the page someone has already clicked a link to get to. Shabby structure!

3. Also once anyone who lives outside of the U.K. & is half registered on ebid.net will lose all that information when they must be redirected to their appropriate site for their Country. Which is just a terrible first impression on visitors.

4. I will further suggest that the 24 hours people have to become a lifetime seller for $49 instead of $99 is not enough time for anyone who is employed to peruse the site and have any idea what to expect of it. This time frame is so short that it's quite frankly rude. I get the wholesale club marketing scheme, think about letting new sellers pay an extra 1% fee until they've earned enough *ebidcoins.

5. Last suggestion: embrace crypto currency now, even better do that and launch your own ICO* and hire me or someone heads up to help see all this through, use the funds generated by that to advertise as the crypto friendly auction site. Then continue to improve, revamp this site and tweak the marketing so it's a generally friendlier place and in a few years everyone will rightfully regard both GreEdbay and Amazing people pay those fees as yesterdays trash.

5.b. Never go public, Corporations are inherently evil. You can't serve 2 masters and the shareholders profit being above instead of equal with the value to everyone who uses or helps with this enterprise's well being will always build a system that is doomed to fail eventually.

Good luck with this and when I do have time to look at it, I'll think about peddling some stuff as well as looking for things. Someday I might even find out what it would cost to list and sell something for say $5000.00?

View MPS16's Feedback (+3501)
    All-About MPS16
    View MPS16's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: I have these suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by H0wMuchD0es1tC0st View Post
    1. Please do not make people register for ebid to find out what it will cost to sell a parcel of Real Estate. 3% is nice for little items, on thousands of dollars it becomes insane quickly! Please make your fee schedule transparent to would be sellers.

......Someday I might even find out what it would cost to list and sell something for say $5000.00?
    You do not need to register with eBid to find out how much it would cost to sell Real Estate on this site.

The answer is to be found in the help section under banned items.

29) What items are banned on eBid (eBid Listing Posting Rules)

Real estate
    • Real estate laws and commission structures differ dramatically from state to state. Because of the legal complexities regarding the sale of real estate, real estate is not permitted for sale.
    Please Visit My Stores

Meccano Shop
    Postcards Shop
    Stamps Shop
    DVD Shop

I'm free-I'm free
    And freedom tastes of reality
    I'm free-I'm free
    And I'm waiting for you to follow me

TOMMY

Thread Information