eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: I am so confused...HELP

Forum Newbie
    View amysplace's Feedback (+3)
    All-About amysplace
    View amysplace's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default I am so confused...HELP

This is probably the wrong place for this message but, I am not spotting where to ask.

I have been a member for about 9 yrs but I haven't used the site much until now. I have managed to add some listings but I am finding the site hard to understand and confusing. Here is one of the issues I am having.

#1- My store status keeps clicking to offline and I am not doing it. Any suggestions why?

#2- When I try to find my store by clicking on the "ebid stores" my store is not found under either my user name (amysplace) or my store name(maggiemaybecrafty). Nor do I come up under my name.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: I am so confused...HELP

Your store will automatically go off line after a few hours if you haven't got any listings in it. It saves the site being cluttered up with empty stores so put some listings in and it will stay online.

If it is a new store it won't show up until the site has a refresh. I think this used to be done twice a day, somebody correct me if I'm wrong ?! Hope this helps.

Your store seems to be there, at https://www.ebid.net/us/stores/maggiemaybecrafty

However, it doesn't look like you've placed any items into your store, so it isn't showing up. Try editing one of your items (when you are logged in, there should be an "edit this item" link at the top of the listing. Click that, and to the right of the "Listing Title" field, there should be a drop-down menu that allows you to select the store (and category within the store if applicable). Choose your store, then save your changes. Your store might then be visible (just click to view the listing and you should get a store icon at the top of the listing, just under the Search bar.

Forum Newbie
    All-About amysplace
    Forum Posts

Thank you both. I do have some listings. I have one name for a user name (amysplace)and a different store name (maggiemaybecrafty). Could this be the problem? Should they both be the same? The store is not new, just hasn't been hardly used for several years.

I will try what you suggest rocks2dust but I do have listings in my amysplace.

Forum Newbie
    All-About amysplace
    Forum Posts

This did the trick rocks. Thanks a million.

I did run a few listings several years ago and I don't remember it being so confusing.

Thread Information