Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ability To Refuse Sales To Selected Countries

Default Re: Ability To Refuse Sales To Selected Countries

I only found it by accident due to my curious nature And one can only do it through the forums. When you log into the selling side of things you only see what is available to the country site you are logging in on.

Have you heard from support about how they would handle things if you had a buyer from a country you didn't want to ship to but couldn't omit from the list? The only thing I could find in Seller FAQs was this:

26) Can I stop unwanted users from bidding on my listings?

If you have had a bad experience with a member in the past and you do not wish them to bid on your listings you can enter their name into your 'myBlackball' section of your login. This has the effect of stopping the member from being able to bid on your listings. Hence, the user is 'blackballed'

You can check out "My Blackball" under your "My Ebid" and see what the options are and under reason write "Do not ship to "whatever country".

IMO, it is seller's choice where they want to ship to and if the present system of shipping options doesn't suit your needs, I can't see why the eBid staff would object???

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, yes I have had a reply, not exactly the one I wanted though. Apparently eBid reject anything from Nigeria and some other (un-named) Countries. Apparently if anyone presses the button for one of the regions, then they should be willing to take all-comers, as cancelling a sale can result in you getting bad feedback.

I have suggested a way forward that might or might not be accepted. I have not heard from them about this yet, as I have only just sent the email. I will post more about it at sometime during the weekend.
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

Quote Originally Posted by lofty100e View Post
    Apparently eBid reject anything from Nigeria and some other (un-named) Countries. Apparently if anyone presses the button for one of the regions, then they should be willing to take all-comers, as cancelling a sale can result in you getting bad feedback.
    Hmmmm....that's not a good thing - no one wants to risk bad feedback. Looking forward to hearing your proposal and the response.

Thread Information