Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Turbo Lister + ebay importing of stock.......HELP!!!!!

Forum Newbie
    View groovygoodies's Feedback (+1790)
    All-About groovygoodies
    View groovygoodies's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy Turbo Lister + ebay importing of stock.......HELP!!!!!

Hi, I am new here and have a heap of stuff I want to import over from lousy ebay. Their 'Turbo Lister' section is now called 'Wonder Lister' for anyone who is also wishing to get the hell out of there, so they have conveniently 'changed' the title to make it real hard for you to find and leave with all of your worldy goods. It can be found in the 'home > sell > solutions directory > listing management > wonder lister. You will not find it in the help search results.
    I don't know how to get my item off ebay using this 'wonder Lister'. Can anybody please help me?
    I have searched ALL of the ebid forum pages, videos, threads and help pages + FAQs also. Am not very tech savy so I need the full start to finish process if possible. Sure hope someone can help. Thank you kindly.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Turbo Lister + ebay importing of stock.......HELP!!!!!

I'm not tech savvy either and haven't sold on the bay since 2007 but I have been reading that Turbo Lister was going to be ended by them at some point and the fine print at the bottom of your screenshot says "Excellent replacement for Turbo Lister and is AFFORDABLE" so I guess they have finally done away with Turbo and it seems like they want you to pay for the new one.

This is the first I have read about "Wonder" so it must be a recent change and it will probably take the eBid staff a bit of time to create a program to fetch your listings from the bay and to update the Help Section.

I know this doesn't help you get your listings transferred right now, but I'm sure the vigilant support staff is aware of this and are probably working on a solution right now.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Turbo Lister was still available from here: http://download.ebay.com/turbo_liste...terInstall.htm

I don't know if that is still valid, but you could try it.

Wonder Lister looks like it was created externally to feeBay as it states it is 'compatible' with feeBay rather than by them.

I thought the new eBid import system was supposed to be included with the last site revamp but I haven't seen any sign of it.

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    I thought the new eBid import system was supposed to be included with the last site revamp but I haven't seen any sign of it.
    Found it! The new import system (beta) is at https://www.ebid.net/uk/perl/account...nt-multiupload under the Import From eBay tab. I would be interested to hear how it works in practice.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Found it! The new import system (beta) is at https://www.ebid.net/uk/perl/account...nt-multiupload under the Import From eBay tab. I would be interested to hear how it works in practice.
    I made several attempts at it, then finally they came in double. eBid got rid of the doubles. The only problem so far I have seen is the inventory count pulled over here. They were not what was listed as current, maybe what the listing startled out as on eBay. It does allow you to pull the items in discounted, pictures, descriptions, etc. was perfect, only other problem was it is not pulling UPC, brand, or tax rate. Still very helpful, Im working on listings to correct problems as fast as I can. Really been waiting on this a long time, Thanks eBid!

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

You can use Bulk Edit to speed the process, I would though doing only a couple at first to make sure that the details turn out as you want them. It is best to re-post all the details in the sections. For instance if you are up-dating one option of the postage section you will need to fill out all of them to make sure they are not over written as blank.
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wlcenterprises View Post
    I made several attempts at it...
    Maybe you could feedback the issues you found to eBid; either direct or on the 'Glitches' forum (they will likely not pick up on your post here). It would be good if it could successfully grab all the data needed.

It's not something I can play with myself as I haven't listed on feeBay since 2008.

Forum Newbie
    View groovygoodies's Feedback (+1790)
    All-About groovygoodies
    View groovygoodies's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks guys for all your help! You awesome. I have sussed it out now by doing it all on ebid from the 'ninja lista' section, very easy to do. No need for saving and using any kind of other outside 'lister' program. Thanks again.

Thread Information