Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: 1st Sales Ever Cancelled by eBid / Cant Login / Store Links Broken

Forum Newbie
    All-About Ginchy
    View Ginchy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy 1st Sales Ever Cancelled by eBid / Cant Login / Store Links Broken

I awoke this morning very happy to find emails that I finally, after months of die hard efforts, made my very first sales here.

I proceeded to login to my ebid account to send my buyers "thank you" emails and prepare their orders for shipment, only to find that I have "0" sales.

So I checked my emails again and found 2 more emails from ebid stating that they cancelled my sales. I sent a request for help to ebid customer service and now awaiting their response.

I will admit my extreme disappointment but chose to remain calm and hopeful that everything will work itself out. So I made some coffee and thought it best to just move forward and list some more items today.

But now I cant even login at all. I tried searching for my stores. I tried accessing my stores via my web pages/profiles on Facebook and Google. None of this is working now. It only directs me to error page "502 bad gateway".

I noticed Im not the only one experiencing this and that is somewhat comforting. But Im wondering if I just lost my first 2 sales ever on this site to a glitch. This is very disheartening.

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: 1st Sales Ever Cancelled by eBid / Cant Login / Store Links Broken

Hi, I had the same gateway problem myself, it has now been fixed as reported by Gazza on another thread. As for your sales they could have been cancelled due to the buyers not passing the security checks that eBid make when people join. Unfortunately the site seems to be having a run of rogue buyers .

Further details can be found here, it may be a good idea to keep an eye on your PP account just in case. https://www.ebid.net/forums/showthread.php?181081-2c-Deposit-to-PayPal-account

To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

Forum Newbie
    All-About Ginchy
    View Ginchy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: 1st Sales Ever Cancelled by eBid / Cant Login / Store Links Broken

Thank you kindly for the update and for the suspicious buyer information. I was not aware of these issues and will keep close watch of my account. And I do appreciate ebid for helping to protect my account as well.

Thread Information