Hi to all the Ebidder community, - i'm totally new to this online selling platform and wanted to start joining in on the forums and thought this was a good place to start!
I've previously been on Ebay for a number of years, but like many people i have found all their ever increasing rules, regulations (and fees!!) have not made me feel good about the site and thought that Ebid seemed a far more friendly and relaxed place to be xx
So i've decided to try things out!
I've opened an Ebid shop to sell ladies night wear and lounge wear, including pj's, nightdresses, robes & slippers by brands like Fat Face, M&S and Hollister called ReadyForBed- https://readyforbed.ebid.net/
please do come along and have a look at the items i have available.
i'm planning on gradually listing and adding to the inventory a little each day, so please do pop back occasionally to see what i've got available!

Any feedback, pointers and guidance from existing members would be greatly appreciated - it will help me learn and improve & then one day i will hopefully be able to give back to the community by helping out other newbies when i have a little more experience!

i've already taken the step to have my feedback imported from ebay so that potential buyers will feel more confident purchasing from me, so hopefully that's a good place to begin!
look forward to spending some time on the forums having a good read through and learning from the experts!