Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: "Views" Numbers not showing.

Default "Views" Numbers not showing.

Hi,
    Some of my items have no figure in "Views", not 0, just a blank.

Is this a glitch?
    Thanks.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

Default Re: "Views" Numbers not showing.

Hey, El

When I look from a buyers perspective, I see all items have views, including zeroes. When I look at my "Listings I'm Running", all have zero views. It may save something to do with the "new look" change.

Whenever eBid does upgrades it seems to affect the view numbers. Sometimes all listings go back to zero views. Sometimes views on some of the listings go back to zero.

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theElench View Post
    Hi,
    Some of my items have no figure in "Views", not 0, just a blank.

Is this a glitch?
    Thanks.
    i have never seen views with a "blank" all my listings reverted to 0 around the time of the change, apart from two , one stayed on 15 views one reverted from 19 to 15 views , id put this down to the site revamp.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Would you believe it? I just checked and they all have a figure again although some of them didn't have one this morning and had been that way for a while.

When did the re-vamp happen? Last time I looked in it had been held up as essential staff had been called away.

Dare I ask if everything is working as it should be or if I'm going to find anything surprising / confusing? I've listed on Sunday and used the ASL last week, everything was as I remembered and all went well. I did have "Problem loading page" and "Server not found" messages when I first tried to visit the Forums. I logged out and back in again which cleared whatever caused the problem. Again, tonight that hasn't happened.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

Quote Originally Posted by theElench View Post
    Would you believe it? I just checked and they all have a figure again although some of them didn't have one this morning and had been that way for a while.

When did the re-vamp happen? Last time I looked in it had been held up as essential staff had been called away.

Dare I ask if everything is working as it should be or if I'm going to find anything surprising / confusing? I've listed on Sunday and used the ASL last week, everything was as I remembered and all went well. I did have "Problem loading page" and "Server not found" messages when I first tried to visit the Forums. I logged out and back in again which cleared whatever caused the problem. Again, tonight that hasn't happened.
    The changes happened this morning. You must have logged back in just as they put the site online again.

That's a bit odd then. The blanks had been there for a while, mostly on some of the more recent listings, but not all.

Not to worry, it all seems back to normal now.

Thread Information