eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have I unblocked my holiday listings?

Forum Newbie
    Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View MJAUCTIONS's Feedback (+278)
    All-About MJAUCTIONS
    View MJAUCTIONS's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Have I unblocked my holiday listings?

Put up a notice and clicked on holiday box. When I went to unclick holiday box it kept going back in circles so clicked 'delete notice' instead. I can't see any notice on my listings does that mean I've definitely unblocked them? Thanks for any help.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Have I unblocked my holiday listings?

No Holiday Notice showing

Unlike my listings !

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MJAUCTIONS View Post
    Put up a notice and clicked on holiday box. When I went to unclick holiday box it kept going back in circles so clicked 'delete notice' instead. I can't see any notice on my listings does that mean I've definitely unblocked them? Thanks for any help.
    your listings are live and buyable no gallery pic, tut tut
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Forum Newbie
    All-About MJAUCTIONS
    Forum Posts

Thank you for your quick replies. Guess I'm still puzzling why nothing seems to be selling, especially as I'm listing cheaper now I've got no fees to take into account. I'm a defector from the other site and just getting back into the swing of things over here, layout has changed a lot. Does a gallery pic really make a difference when buyers can see the pic anyway when clicking on item, they can after all read the description and if genuinely interested in that item would click on it.

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you for your quick replies. Guess I'm still puzzling why nothing seems to be selling, especially as I'm listing cheaper now I've got no fees to take into account. I'm a defector from the other site and just getting back into the swing of things over here, layout has changed a lot. Does a gallery pic really make a difference when buyers can see the pic anyway when clicking on item, they can after all read the description and if genuinely interested in that item would click on it.
    the general feeling is no gallery pic,pass you by. there's nothing like a visual look when your browsing.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

RUS items stay at back of viewings lists.
    No gallery pics = browsers pass you by as Sid has already said.

Your items were listed approx 3 weeks ago - some have still not had any views from the looks of things....

It's your call......

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post

Your items were listed approx 3 weeks ago - some have still not had any views from the looks of things....
    eBid management must be doing testing for the revamp. View numbers have been reset to zero lately. View numbers are not (and have never been) reliable. It always seems that the view numbers are affected when there are site updates.

Forum Newbie
    All-About MJAUCTIONS
    Forum Posts

Yes, viewing figures keep resetting to zero, I also have some with nothing at all next to them, not even a '0'. I'm still not convinced I need a gallery pic. If dozens of the same item come up on search then it would make sense as it would make it easier to browse, but search generally brings up just a few items that are easily visible without even having to scroll down the page. There are many searches I've done lately that bring up just 1 or 2 or no items at all. I will think about it though and look further into adding Gallery as the cost is negligible, so thank you for your input.

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10027)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes, viewing figures keep resetting to zero, I also have some with nothing at all next to them, not even a '0'. I'm still not convinced I need a gallery pic. If dozens of the same item come up on search then it would make sense as it would make it easier to browse, but search generally brings up just a few items that are easily visible without even having to scroll down the page. There are many searches I've done lately that bring up just 1 or 2 or no items at all. I will think about it though and look further into adding Gallery as the cost is negligible, so thank you for your input.
    You appear to be Seller+. This means that Gallery picture option is free.

​You only get charged 2% if you sell something with a gallery listing being seller+ so it's worth it in my opinion. As a buyer I would very rarely click on a listing that doesn't have a thumbnail if I'm browsing the site.

Thread Information