eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Filenames in Ninja

View 20sent06's Feedback (+11854)
    All-About 20sent06
    View 20sent06's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Filenames in Ninja

This one for information mostly:

I had several failed uploads from Ninja lister earlier because some of my photo filenames had a + on the end - eg SG2910+ to distinguish from SG2910

Ninja Lister showed these OK when creating the listing and I only got a (misleading) error in the 'after upload' log - here is an example:

The photo file:xxxxxx.jpg was not sent to eBid from Ninja Lister with your listing data. Please ensure the photo is showing OK within the listing details for this item within Ninja Lister.

It would have been better if Ninja Lister could have picked these errors up at the time of creating.

I have contacted support.

View 20sent06's Feedback (+11854)
    All-About 20sent06
    View 20sent06's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Filenames in Ninja

Something else I found out today which I had to find the hard way after I had listed from Ninja Lister...

I was adding some bulk lots of postcards which include both used and unused examples. In the 'item condition' cell there isn't an option to leave it blank... options are 'new' 'used' 'unused''refurbished' and 'parts'

So I chose 'parts' as being perhaps the more anonymous, but this was rejected when the listings were uploaded; the error log states: "Item condition is invalid. Only 'new' or 'used' can be placed into this cell."

Great!! now I know!, but what about placing 'unused' in this cell, which I do quite often... it didn't state that in the error log.

Ninja moves in mysterious ways!

Thread Information