eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Unable to list an Auction?

Forum Newbie
    View Oblido's Feedback (+1)
    All-About Oblido
    View Oblido's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Unable to list an Auction?

For some reason I am unable to make a listing with auction start price, only with a buy it now price? Is there a reason for this or am I missing/doing something wrong?

Default Re: Unable to list an Auction?

There is a little tick box under the 'Buy now and make an offer' section on the listing form saying 'Fixed price?'. Make sure this is unticked and then you will be able to put in an auction price. Obviously you can't do an auction price on run until sold listings either.

Best to have a buy it now price alongside the auction price and put the word 'Exempt' in the bar code box if the item doesn't have a code to get your listings onto Google Shopping. Hope this helps.

Also start any auction with a price you would be happy with as bidding wars are rare here !

Run until sold items stay at the bottom of the eBid lists so better to do 10 auto reposts for a set number of days.
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 7th August 2017 at 01:39 PM.

Forum Newbie
    Huntington Beach, California, United States
    All-About VintageVinny
    View VintageVinny's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am having the same problem I can't do auction style I tried the advice that was given to you and it still isn't working

Quote Originally Posted by VintageVinny View Post
    I am having the same problem I can't do auction style I tried the advice that was given to you and it still isn't working
    Hi Vinny ... welcome to the forums. If the advice from cornishmaid1961 doesn't work, you may need to contact eBid directly for help ... support@ebid.net or click... you will get a ticket number almost immediately and then a real person will respond. I have found the support team here 2nd to none. Come back and let us know how it all worked out.

Forum Newbie
    Huntington Beach, California, United States
    All-About VintageVinny
    View VintageVinny's Listings
    Forum Posts

Okay I did that thank you for your help we'll see what happens I'll let you know

Thread Information