My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Option to Increase Number of Items Per Page

Default Option to Increase Number of Items Per Page

Would it be possible to have the option of increasing the number of items viewed on a single page - 100 or 200 per page instead of just 55? It would save a lot of time waiting for pages to load when searching items to buy and when editing/reviewing the items we have listed. Granted, it might take longer to load 200 than 55 but you can start looking while the page is fully loading. Thanks!

Default Re: Option to Increase Number of Items Per Page

Still hoping for this option - not just on my pages, but in general searches of items for sale as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shesawaya38485 View Post
    Still hoping for this option - not just on my pages, but in general searches of items for sale as well.
    For those of us with a slow connection (me, for sure) this would be a good feature.

Ideally it would be a setting stored in my account, so as long as I'm logged in it would do this without having to specify the page size each time.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Quote Originally Posted by johnwash1 View Post
    For those of us with a slow connection (me, for sure) this would be a good feature.

Ideally it would be a setting stored in my account, so as long as I'm logged in it would do this without having to specify the page size each time.
    Yes, having it be an option in our General Settings would be nice - we do have that option in the forums, regarding how many posts we want to view per page, so I don't think it would be hard to put that option on the buying/selling side???

Quote Originally Posted by Shesawaya38485 View Post
    Yes, having it be an option in our General Settings would be nice - we do have that option in the forums, regarding how many posts we want to view per page, so I don't think it would be hard to put that option on the buying/selling side???
    The forum software is by vBulletin, the rest of the eBid site is home grown. So they don't share any code, one couldn't cut/paste from one to the other. However, I guess it wouldn't be hard to put that option elsewhere, it just depends whether Gazza etc consider it worthwhile.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'd like it as an option.

One (possibly unfounded) worry though...

As many eBid pages are built dynamically, would building a page of 200 items take too much time and introduce an unacceptable delay in the page being displayed?
    Last edited by astral276; 10th November 2017 at 01:52 AM.

Thread Information