eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Options

Forum Lurker
    View cockneyone's Feedback (+330)
    All-About cockneyone
    View cockneyone's Listings
    Forum Posts

Arrow Options

After selecting to purchase an item, why can't a buyer have the option to go back to the search list again?

Same option should apply when placing a watch on an item...

View JaBek1's Feedback (+25)
    All-About JaBek1
    View JaBek1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Options

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you are wanting? Precisely what list are you talking about going back to search? Once you have made your purchase (bought the item) I don't see need for such an option. I'm sure that you can continue to search if you want to purchase other items from the seller or another seller.

Forum Lurker
    View cockneyone's Feedback (+330)
    All-About cockneyone
    View cockneyone's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaBek1 View Post
    I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you are wanting? Precisely what list are you talking about going back to search? Once you have made your purchase (bought the item) I don't see need for such an option. I'm sure that you can continue to search if you want to purchase other items from the seller or another seller.
    Currently if I purchase an item, for example, I am presented with an option to return to the listing and/or pay for the item.

What I would like is the option to continue purchasing from the list I was searching in the first place. This exists on the other sites and is great for multiple purchases... currently I use my back button on the browser.

View JaBek1's Feedback (+25)
    All-About JaBek1
    View JaBek1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cockneyone View Post
    Currently if I purchase an item, for example, I am presented with an option to return to the listing and/or pay for the item.

What I would like is the option to continue purchasing from the list I was searching in the first place. This exists on the other sites and is great for multiple purchases... currently I use my back button on the browser.
    ​So you are looking for an option similar to a shopping cart that you can put all the items you want into before proceeding to checkout. Unfortunately, I don't believe eBid has that feature at present. You might be better off starting a thread in the suggestion forum since it wouldn't really be a glitch so much as a feature that never was offered.

Thread Information