Thread: A question

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+72)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: A question

Quote Originally Posted by HaleysComics View Post
    Bet it doesn't happen in July of this year, maybe July of 2018 is what they meant.
    You are forgetting Ray, that in eBid land July also includes August. That is if the newsletters are anything to go by...they are regularly distributed in the opening days of the following month.

I reckon it will be right in the middle of YDC, despite pleas for it not to happen, each of the previous re-incarnations have disrupted that months YDC.

Actually in future might it not be a good idea to suspend the YDC for that month if major rebuilds are scheduled.
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

Default Re: A question

Quote Originally Posted by lofty100e View Post
    You are forgetting Ray, that in eBid land July also includes August. That is if the newsletters are anything to go by...they are regularly distributed in the opening days of the following month.

I reckon it will be right in the middle of YDC, despite pleas for it not to happen, each of the previous re-incarnations have disrupted that months YDC.

Actually in future might it not be a good idea to suspend the YDC for that month if major rebuilds are scheduled.
    The only thing you would have to worry about is if you suspended YDC for that month & then the updates didn't happen. Then either you would have to keep suspending YDC every month til the update did take place or take the chance of the YDC being disrupted.

Thread Information