eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: PPPay.com

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default PPPay.com

Hi, I am wondering if there are any plans to upgrade the PPPay service to partner the other improvements in the eBid stable.

The main criticism of the snapagogo photo hosting site before it's recent upgrade was that it lacked any way of getting contact with the management team, other than messaging the eBid support team (by those who knew that the two projects were/are connected.

However with the way that snapagogo has been improved now (including a contact button which results in t)he same level of service that we experience on eBid). The site has been greatly imprved.

I am sure that with Skrill having seemingly decided that they no longer see eBid as a potential trading partner, that there is a gap for another online payment system to step into. Similarly to Snapagogo one of the major grumbles concerning PPPay in the past has been the lack of customer service. If this was corrected and the site up-dated (it still shows the purple logo) that it would become a winner.
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: PPPay.com

Would also like to see PPPay.com updated/upgraded to be able to offer it again.

Default Re: PPPay.com

I agree a few tweaks are needed and I would be prepared to use it again.

5 days is now a long time to be able to withdraw money - Paypal offer 0-3 days depending on your bank.

It would be good if there was a refund and part refund facility for eBid transactions. Sometimes postage rates turn out to be cheaper than expected and I always refund my buyers any difference. I know you could use the send money button but it would save having to put in all the details of the item and what the money was for. ( I also don't know if you can send just a few pence via the send money tab as I've never tried !)

I would also like to see in details of completed transactions the full address of the customer instead of just their email.

Why do sellers need to log in to accept the payment on an eBid item ? This causes confusion for the buyer. I had a buyer the other day that actually asked if they could pay by PPPay so I enabled it for him. When he paid he emailed five minutes afterwards to say he didn't know if the payment had been completed, this was because I hadn't had time to log in and accept the payment. It seems a clumsy way of doing things.

Also as Lofty says good customer service is key.

Thread Information