Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Is Anyone else experiencing very slow responses from the eBid site today?

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Is Anyone else experiencing very slow responses from the eBid site today?

I have been trying to edit some of my listings this morning, but when I tried to switch between the advanced and the html screens the transition takes a very long time. The last time I used it was before the last windows 10 downgrade when it was fairly fast. I have also tried a bulk edit this morning, on a group of 3 listings and that is taking a long time to process, the wheel just keeps going round and round and.....
    Admittedly I have not used the bulk edit for a long time but last time it connected to the site fairly quickly.

And before anyone suggests it - I ran ccleaner before I started.
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

Default Re: Is Anyone else experiencing very slow responses from the eBid site today?

I had a problem yesterday. The dropdown list to make the required change to a new subcategory on a listing never came up, so I couldn't edit anything. I finally got it to work using bulk edit (for one item). And the site itself took quite a while to come up this morning.

Thread Information