eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My bulk upload from Ninja Lister all FAIL! Help!

All-About watchvshop
    View watchvshop's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question My bulk upload from Ninja Lister all FAIL! Help!

I am a new Seller. It is O.K. to export all my eBay listings to Turbo Lister CSV. And also very smooth to upload all to Ninja Lister. But once I send all my listings from Ninja Lister to eBid. All auction listings are fail in my eBid Bulk Upload. My Bulk Upload status said all my listings have problem of :

"International Shipping
    Option 14 is not valid for your country.
    Domestic Shipping
    Option 13132 is not valid for your country."

The Shipping Policy is just directly export from Turbo Lister. And the content is all correct in my eBay store. I don't know why it will happen. I have tried couple of weeks. But still cannot upload my eBay listings to eBid!

I have tried to correct this "Shipping" problem in Ninja Lister. But I found that it is tremendous difficult and time-wasting to correct each listing SHIPPING METHOD and SHIPPING COST to each country one by one.

Can someone teach me how to do? How can I contact with eBid technical support. It seems that there is an Admin people called "Gazza". How can I approach him and seek help! Right now, I can just list my product one by one to eBid using ADD PRODUCT. But I have more than 500 items, how can I list it one by one? I right now just can add around 10 items to eBid. I am so tired. It is disaster! HELP!!!

Stratford, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View billsstamps's Feedback (+31069)
    All-About billsstamps
    View billsstamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: My bulk upload from Ninja Lister all FAIL! Help!

Using the spreadsheet is easier to correct problems with a select all function.

I do not use Ninja Lister.
    Rev Dr Bill Hopkinson,
    Retired professor

BillsStamps

around 50000 stamps listed, based in London

All-About watchvshop
    Forum Posts

Because I am a eBay Seller, it is more easy to directly export all my eBay items to eBid through Turbo Lister and Ninja Lister. I don't know how to use spreadsheet. It seems that it is quite difficult and time-consuming to write or copy and paste all my 500 listings content and information from eBay to spreadsheet.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Using Ninja Lister does mean you would have to check the categories as they don't mirror eBay's.

Contact support@eBid.net for help and advice.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

I don't use Ninja Lister but...................

Make sure all your shipping information is shipping from Hong Kong. Ebid do not allow a seller to ship from another country (when adding shipping info in listings).

All-About watchvshop
    Forum Posts

Unhappy Re: My bulk upload from Ninja Lister all FAIL! Help!

Quote Originally Posted by jeweleffects View Post
    I don't use Ninja Lister but...................

Make sure all your shipping information is shipping from Hong Kong. Ebid do not allow a seller to ship from another country (when adding shipping info in listings).
    Ninja Lister listings information just directly copy from Turbo Lister. And in Turbo Lister and eBay, I mark very clear that all my items are sent from Hong Kong. All are O.K. in eBay and Turbo Lister. But I really don't know why eBid will reject all my listings that export from Ninja Lister. Or, it is Ninja Lister mistake when transferring data to eBid? I have just paid US$49.99 to join eBid permanent membership. But I cannot list all my items to eBid at present. I feel big frustration!

All-About watchvshop
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Using Ninja Lister does mean you would have to check the categories as they don't mirror eBay's.

Contact support@eBid.net for help and advice.
    Thank you! I will try to contact with eBid Support to see whether they can help me to solve this problem!

Quote Originally Posted by watchvshop View Post
    Thank you! I will try to contact with eBid Support to see whether they can help me to solve this problem!
    Good luck. Do tell us afterwards how you got on.

Nice logo by the way!
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

All-About watchvshop
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnwash1 View Post
    Good luck. Do tell us afterwards how you got on.

Nice logo by the way!
    Thank you! I don't expect that eBid Support Team will have so FAST response! They helped me to solve the problem of Setting correct SHIPPING in bulk on Ninja Lister. They are really very helpful, much much more helpful than eBay, WISH, and other selling platforms. Right now, I have just sent them the Turbo Lister CSV files to check the "DEAD" photos in the Description problem. Hope them can solve this problem for me too.

By the way, thank you for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by watchvshop View Post
    Thank you! I don't expect that eBid Support Team will have so FAST response! They helped me to solve the problem of Setting correct SHIPPING in bulk on Ninja Lister. They are really very helpful, much much more helpful than eBay, WISH, and other selling platforms. Right now, I have just sent them the Turbo Lister CSV files to check the "DEAD" photos in the Description problem. Hope them can solve this problem for me too.

By the way, thank you for your help!
    Absolutely they are. My favourite anecdote about the contrast with ebay was when one time I sent a question to ebay support and the guy must have hit Send unintentionally and much too soon. As a result I got to see the template they have, something like:

Quote:
    Hello,

My name is Gupta and it is my pleasure to be helping you today. I understand that you have a problem with [insert summary of user's problem here].

For this problem you may take the following action. [paste from FAQ here]

I hope this is helping you to do the needful. Best regards

Unquote

Seeing this opened my eyes to why, on previous occasions, the ebay responses had always been irrelevant and useless. Indeed, I wonder why ebay even bother to pay human monkeys peanuts to do this kind of thing, surely it would be cheaper to use an AI robot, the responses would be no worse, and they'd never hit the Send key at the wrong time!

In contrast, ebid support, on the very few occasions I've needed to contact them, have been helpful and prompt.

Glad you found a solution.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Thread Information