Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pictures in our listings

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Pictures in our listings

Completely agree with you Jabek, changes of colour scheme and logos will do nothing if the place does not get publicity. I presume the design work is done "in house" if not it is very expensive.
    Last edited by lofty100e; 28th June 2017 at 09:34 PM.
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    All the new changes will happen at the same time : product attributes, product variations, new category selector system, new import system beta (via website and not NL), and increase in photos plus many other behind the scenes changes and fixes we've been working on for the last year.

We'll be giving you a 48 hour warning some time during July as to when we will be taking the site down, we envisage a couple of hours downtime.

Gazza

I hope it will be before the 24th of the month, so it doesn't conflict with YDC. Thank you.

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for that Gazza.

On a related topic, can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to go about baking up the listings I have please? Thanks.
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

Quote Originally Posted by JaBek1 View Post
    ​Yes, the last one play havoc with templates. Of course, the changing of site's LOGO and Color Scheme have made it somewhat difficult to build site recognition over here in the states. Alas! My red and white with gavel hat and tee shirt is pretty much obsolete. As is the purple and green.
    Jan of Jeweleffects revamped the templates that I had purchased from her. I really appreciated the help. (If anyone is looking for templates, look up Jan.)

My pictures / scans needed to be redone and I had to start all over because of the templates. So, I still don't really have enough listings to have a good selection to combine, but I'm working on it.

I liked the purple and green. My green and gold theme looked nice with a splash of purple.

The current logo looks a lot like the e site that is mostly for crafts. That said, I don't want to see them change it again. I agree about logo and site recognition.

I'm really excited about the site revamp! I've got plans to open at least 2 more stores but am waiting for the revamp so I don't have to go back and edit anything that may be conflicted by the site changes.

Is there a target date for these upgrades?

I'm reluctant to do too much listing until I see whether the changes result in existing listings needing a revamp. (I hope that things won't go as messy as they did when the mobile apps were rolled out.)

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lofty100e View Post
    Thanks for that Gazza.

On a related topic, can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to go about baking up the listings I have please? Thanks.
    An easy way to save them is into Ninja Lister.

Myebid / Listings I'm Running / View All / Export and save file to your hard drive. In Ninja Lister, import the saved file. They won't be in any order/store categories, etc. as it's one big file - but it's better than losing them all.

I use NinjaLister to prepare/upload my listings and backup after each session so I have that to fall back on as well.

HTH.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lofty100e View Post
    Thanks for that Gazza.

Gas mark 5 for 30 minutes and then brown under the grill?

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Originally Posted by lofty100e
    Thanks for that Gazza.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Gas mark 5 for 30 minutes and then brown under the grill?

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post

An easy way to save them is into Ninja Lister.

Myebid / Listings I'm Running / View All / Export and save file to your hard drive. In Ninja Lister, import the saved file. They won't be in any order/store categories, etc. as it's one big file - but it's better than losing them all.

I use NinjaLister to prepare/upload my listings and backup after each session so I have that to fall back on as well.

HTH.
    THANK YOU, ANNIE!!!!!! I had been concerned about losing any listings with the revamp and having to start from scratch. I tried to set up a spreadsheet in Excel and since I have a valid reason for not being able to follow extensive written instructions, I was very overwhelmed. Your suggestion was short, simple and it worked!!

Thread Information