My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: New to ebid

Default New to ebid

I am new to ebid, wonder is ebid can sell my action figure parts or not?. Hope it can do well here.

Default Re: New to ebid

Welcome to eBid ironcrosshunter2. It's you that needs to do the selling not eBid, eBid is just a selling platform with very good fees !

I would take your things off 'run until sold' as this keeps them at the bottom of the lists, much better to do 10 automated reposts. Advertise that you are selling here as much as possible on the plug forum and social media to get yourself known.

There is no need to do free postage here as eBid do not take fees on your postage rates. Personally I prefer to see what the postage is and get combined postage if I buy more than one item, it also tends to make your items look very expensive if you do free shipping !

Good luck with the sales.

Thank for your tips cornishmaid1961

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ironcrosshunter2 View Post
    Thank for your tips cornishmaid1961
    Hi and Welcome to the Forum from me too!
    A good, free, picture editor is Picmonkey. With it you can quickly & easily rotate your pictures so that they are the right way up.
    Potential Buyers do not have 90 degree bends in their necks! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Welcome to eBid ironcrosshunter2. It's you that needs to do the selling not eBid, eBid is just a selling platform with very good fees !

I would take your things off 'run until sold' as this keeps them at the bottom of the lists, much better to do 10 automated reposts. Advertise that you are selling here as much as possible on the plug forum and social media to get yourself known.

There is no need to do free postage here as eBid do not take fees on your postage rates. Personally I prefer to see what the postage is and get combined postage if I buy more than one item, it also tends to make your items look very expensive if you do free shipping !

Good luck with the sales.
    When advising against 'run until sold', check what level of seller you're talking to. If they switch to automated reposts and find themselves slammed with fees every time, they're not going to be happy bunnies.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Quote Originally Posted by johnwash1 View Post
    When advising against 'run until sold', check what level of seller you're talking to. If they switch to automated reposts and find themselves slammed with fees every time, they're not going to be happy bunnies.
    This seller was showing as being seller+ ???

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    This seller was showing as being seller+ ???
    Fair enough, Becky. I'm unobservant.

But unrepentant! After all, other sellers may come along and read our postings.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Thread Information