Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Can I list Multiple Items at a Fixed Price???

Forum Newbie
    All-About Ginchy
    View Ginchy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question Can I list Multiple Items at a Fixed Price???

I want to be sure I am understanding this correctly. When I list an item with a quantity of 5, it automatically switches to an auction? So I cant list more than 1 of the same item at a fixed price so the buyer can save on shipping costs? This confusion is what prompted my other "combined shipping" question. Im a bit lost at the moment. I have already read the FAQ regarding the "Multi Item Auctions", which only added to my confusion. Can someone please explain how this works in more detail?
    Last edited by Ginchy; 1st May 2017 at 05:14 AM.

Default Re: Can I list Multiple Items at a Fixed Price???

The short answer to your question is YES, you can list more than 1 of the same item at a fixed price. If clicking the box next to "Fixed Price?" in Section 3 does not hold you may want to contact support at support@ebid.net.

Good Luck!

Forum Newbie
    All-About Ginchy
    View Ginchy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you! You have confirmed that having my Fixed Price box already checked by default in my template, I will not be selling 5 items for the price of 1 item. After reading the FAQ, I was under the impression that it would automatically switch me to an auction if I listed more than quantity 1. And I thought that was very odd. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Ginchy View Post
    Thank you! You have confirmed that having my Fixed Price box already checked by default in my template, I will not be selling 5 items for the price of 1 item. After reading the FAQ, I was under the impression that it would automatically switch me to an auction if I listed more than quantity 1. And I thought that was very odd. LoL
    Unlike the other site, here you have the option of doing multiple items as fixed price or auction.

Thread Information