Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Non payment.

Forum Newbie
    Bryson City, North Carolina, United States
    All-About Acesgamingworld
    View Acesgamingworld's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Non payment.

I have a order that was purchased and they didn't pay. Of course I didn't ship the item but now ebid is charging a final value fee for this transaction. I have already turned them in as non payment but how do I get ahold of ebid to get them to not charge me for this transaction.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Acesgamingworld View Post
    I have a order that was purchased and they didn't pay. Of course I didn't ship the item but now ebid is charging a final value fee for this transaction. I have already turned them in as non payment but how do I get ahold of ebid to get them to not charge me for this transaction.
    Welcome to the Forum.

From the Help section: (button at top of page):

9) What if the buyer doesn't pay for the item?

If you have allowed a reasonable time to elapse and you have not received payment, you should request payment by choosing "Send Payment Reminder" from the dropdown menu on the After Sale Log. If you have been unable to contact the counterparty and no payment has been received please leave the appropriate feedback or report the user as a Non Paying Buyer using the dropdown menu on the After Sale Log page.

If you wish us to review the Final Value Fees as a result of the action of a non paying bidder, you will have the option to claim back your Final Value Fees 3 days after a sale has been made. You must have left Negative or Neutral feedback for the buyer and reported the bidder as a NPB (non paying bidder), then you will see the option 'Refund Final Value Fee' in the drop down menu. Reclaimed fees are recredited to your eBid account.

Sellers are not eligible for a Final Value Fee (FVF) credit if they refuse to sell the item in accordance with the auction terms.

Quote Originally Posted by lofty100e View Post
    I think that the more likely scenario is that people are not checking their emails.

In view of my recent experience (see the thread I started in Website Glitches forum) I'd keep an open mind on that. I feel it's more than likely that the ebid site isn't always generating the mails it should.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Thread Information