Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Unable to edit listing.

View JaBek1's Feedback (+25)
    All-About JaBek1
    View JaBek1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Unable to edit listing.

Anyone else having a problem with editing your listings?

I seem to be experiencing an issue when trying to edit one of my auctions. I get to a screen that says edit your auction number xxxxxxxxxx and the category & subcategory, but it doesn't go any farther than that. I went ahead and edited another listing with no problem so I can't figure out what the issue with this one is.

View JaBek1's Feedback (+25)
    All-About JaBek1
    View JaBek1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Unable to edit listing.

I managed to discover the problem. Although the correct path was showing above it, somehow the box to select the subcategory had reverted back the "select only one" mode. Since this listing had automatically re-posted 4 times, I'm kind of wondering how it happened, but at least I have it corrected now.

I did notify support though.

Forum Newbie
    Chatteris, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
    View ElectroTech's Feedback (+7861)
    All-About ElectroTech
    View ElectroTech's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi,

I am having the same problem with 1 listing, how did you manage to get it to work. I have tried always and cannot edit the listing it just shows me a box to choose some categories, technical support should have had this fixed by now as I cannot edit the listing and will have to end the listing if no answer is found.

Not only is it not allowing you to edit the listing, I will not let you close it as well which is quite useless and should not be happening on an auction site full stop this bug needs to be rectified soon.
    Last edited by ElectroTech; 1st May 2017 at 10:39 PM.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Ginchy
    View Ginchy's Listings
    Forum Posts

YES. I sent an email to support for help but no response yet. I have been trying for 2 days to add my terms to the Return policy section but its just not saving at all. I tried doing random few individually. I tried doing it in bulk through the Bucket List update option. It states that its processed but when I look at any of my listings, click on "Return" tab, it only shows "Returns Accepted" and none of my details.

And now I have to find out how to delete the new creations that did save at first because they apparently were too long and now I will never be able to use them anyway. I did not see anything about a text limit when I was trying in the beginning. So now that I figured that out, and shortened my now revised Return Policy, it wont even save to the site. Hopefully this will all be resolved very soon.

Thread Information