This is a technical question about linking to both the affiliate system and the buddy points system from one website link.

I know you now have ShareASale for the affiliate system, I have joined it. Now I want to know, is it possible to use ONE href link to fire both the ShareASale link AND the buddy points system at the same time? Something like this below where I have both links linked by "&data2="

ww.Shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=numbers&U=numbers&M=numbers&urllink=&data2 =http://www.ebid.net/uk/buddy/numbers

So if I set this up as an href link on my webpages, would someone clicking on the link fire both affiliate and buddy point systems? I know for sure this link will go to the ebid homepage as I tested that.

Also, is this allowed? I can't see anything in the FAQ to say it isn't. I am seeking to be credited by both the affiliate system and the buddy system as they do different things.

Many thanks,
Jill
PS if you are not a techy person, you won't be able to answer this question, it's probably one for the site admins tbh