My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Still looking for Braun 4259 Disc Carrier

Default Still looking for Braun 4259 Disc Carrier

I am looking for a replacement disc carrier for my Braun 4259 food processor.

MUST BE for the 1000 ml workbowl - NOT 500ml which is readily available.

Thank you.l

Default Re: Still looking for Braun 4259 Disc Carrier

Can find them available (new) in the US for about £60 (including postage); available secondhand for about £22 in the EU (mainly RI and RF). It's marked up as an "obsolete part"by Braun...best bet appears to be a complete secondhand machine and cannibalise at will. I am sure you will have seen these...but if not, and if interested PM me and will give you the links.

Default Re: Still looking for Braun 4259 Disc Carrier

Quote Originally Posted by cambrensis View Post
    Can find them available (new) in the US for about £60 (including postage); available secondhand for about £22 in the EU (mainly RI and RF). It's marked up as an "obsolete part"by Braun...best bet appears to be a complete secondhand machine and cannibalise at will. I am sure you will have seen these...but if not, and if interested PM me and will give you the links.
    Hello Cambrenis,

It is very kind of you to go to that amount of trouble. Yes, I have looked at those and agree that a secondhand machine would be cheaper. I actually bought one from the car boot for £4.50 - perfect working order, complete with discs, but didn't notice until I got home that it was without the disc carrier. So I now already have two processors Perhaps another will turn up at the boot. Failing that, I can always chop the red cabbage with a knife

Thank you, anyway.

Thread Information