Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Praise!

All-About cvarr
    View cvarr's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Praise!

Sure, Praise is certainly due this site and those that are a part of it!!! It is easy to navigate, I didnt have to read any instructions to get started except for Ninja - and the info there was so good I made it through my first try with NO TROUBLE!!!

I like this site and although Ive made no sales and I am in the United States so it may be harder for me... I am staying put. I paid my 49.99 or whatever it was to be here and I see no reason to leave. Very nice place, nice folks and hopefully soon... some sales....

Thank You to all that make is possible.

Connie

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Praise!

I am glad that you like it here!

Welcome to stress-free selling!
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cvarr View Post
    Sure, Praise is certainly due this site and those that are a part of it!!! It is easy to navigate, I didnt have to read any instructions to get started except for Ninja - and the info there was so good I made it through my first try with NO TROUBLE!!!

I like this site and although Ive made no sales and I am in the United States so it may be harder for me... I am staying put. I paid my 49.99 or whatever it was to be here and I see no reason to leave. Very nice place, nice folks and hopefully soon... some sales....

Connie
    To help you get more exposure and get your name out there, consider participating in the monthly YDC charity auctions it's always a lot of fun and we get to help a different charity organization each month. It is eBid endorsed as well.

All-About cvarr
    View cvarr's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sure, Im all in for that, I followed your link but I dont know what to do to participate. I was looking for a "sticky" at the top tha t would explain the process but all I see is old posts from 2010 and 2013 - Would it be possible to put a "heres how to participate" sticky at the top of the thread? Thanks. I cant wait to get started. LOL....

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Although this post relates to last month's YDC, the basics are the same each month:

http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...=1#post1668251

HTH

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sure, Im all in for that, I followed your link but I dont know what to do to participate. I was looking for a "sticky" at the top tha t would explain the process but all I see is old posts from 2010 and 2013 - Would it be possible to put a "heres how to participate" sticky at the top of the thread? Thanks. I cant wait to get started. LOL....
    Hi Connie,

Here are some links about YDC that you might find helpful:

For info about YDC ~~~~

http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...=1#post1652962

How to participate (Rules) ~~~~

http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthread.php?177695-YDC-Charity-Events-The-3-R-s&p=1652964#post1652964

To find current listings for the next YDC you can put YDC* into eBid search box at any time or you can click here:

http://www.ebid.net/uk/perl/main.cgi?go=1&mo=search&category=&type=keyword&wor ds=ydc*&go=

To see how much has been raised & what for over the years here on eBid you can either click the link in my signature below or click here:

http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...tals-from-2010

Have fun! Hope to see you about in the YDC.

edit: I forgot to mention, the winner last month YDC 141 (who has chosen this month's YDC 142 nominated Charity) is:

http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...-Charity-Event

and she has chosen:

"I would like to nominate The University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Finish Line Fund."for this month's nominated Charity.
    Last edited by cheaver; 15th April 2016 at 07:49 AM.

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Connie
    Your listings are not offered internationally. Any reason Why?

Quote Originally Posted by jeweleffects View Post
    To help you get more exposure and get your name out there, consider participating in the monthly YDC charity auctions it's always a lot of fun and we get to help a different charity organization each month. It is eBid endorsed as well.
    Sorry to say Jan but participating in the YDC does not offer members who are trying to make a living from online selling with eBid, more exposure and neither does it help to get their name out there, whether eBid endorsed or not.

Please prove me wrong in your replies.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

Thread Information