Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: OLD Audiocassettes wanted (checked your attics lately?)

Forum Newbie
    View Doccus's Feedback (+2)
    All-About Doccus
    View Doccus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default OLD Audiocassettes wanted (checked your attics lately?)

I'm looking for cassettes from the late 60's to the late 70's.. that's the year they were made, not recent reissues, such as issues on old "snap cases", plus any format of early british blues boom such as Savoy Brown & Rolling Stones Decca cassettes, and old 1965 to 1975 Frank Zappa are at the top of the list. Also any "Bluesway" releases of B.B. King (RIP buddy), John Lee Hooker (" to you) and other selected Americana.
    The condition does matter, but if it's something I have been looking for , for a veruy long time, I am pretty handy at repairing these things.
    Who knows, maybe they've been languishing in a chest in your attic for 50 years..
    What I'm not the least interested in is '80s or newer audio cassettes, reissues or modern "pop" or hip hop.. they'll just end up in a landfill along with the ones all the record stores threw out. "sigh"
    Thanx! ...Nick

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: OLD Audiocassettes wanted (checked your attics lately?)

G'day Nick, you could check out my audio store here http://spin-me-again.ebid.net/
    Shipping from here may put you off however.
    or, you could do a search for cassettes from the home page & find them all.
    Cheers & all the best from Oz Allen.

Default Re: OLD Audiocassettes wanted (checked your attics lately?)

Quote Originally Posted by Doccus View Post
    I'm looking for cassettes from the late 60's to the late 70's.. that's the year they were made, not recent reissues, such as issues on old "snap cases", plus any format of early british blues boom such as Savoy Brown & Rolling Stones Decca cassettes, and old 1965 to 1975 Frank Zappa are at the top of the list. Also any "Bluesway" releases of B.B. King (RIP buddy), John Lee Hooker (" to you) and other selected Americana.
    The condition does matter, but if it's something I have been looking for , for a veruy long time, I am pretty handy at repairing these things.
    Who knows, maybe they've been languishing in a chest in your attic for 50 years..
    What I'm not the least interested in is '80s or newer audio cassettes, reissues or modern "pop" or hip hop.. they'll just end up in a landfill along with the ones all the record stores threw out. "sigh"
    Thanx! ...Nick
    Hi Are you still interested in cassettes if so I could put some on ebid. Cheers Maggie

Thread Information